• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ Extra & Premium Game Catalog for August: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Wild Hearts, Cult of the Lamb and more

scydrex

So watch dog 2 is on ubisoft+ and extra now? I'm glad my plus extra ended on july. This year has been bad to me. Not worth the increased price.

DeepSpace5D

Oh that is crazy. I’m buying Timesplitters 1 for sure and getting the plat for that one. Sweet nostalgia.

Last edited:

nial

finally timesplitters. We can buy classics can’t we? I do have premium but I’ll definitely buy them if we can
Yes, we can, except for rare outliers that are not even imposed by Sony (like RE1 Director's Cut).

Last edited:

Neolombax

Time to play Timesplitters. For some reason I didnt play it during the PS2 era but I've played almost all the other fps games. Very happy to see SAO Last Recollection in the list. Also Cult of Lamb, seems cool.

Agent X

I had been hoping for the longest time that they'd bring over the TimeSplitters games. I'm utterly floored that they're actually doing this, and we're getting all three games in one shot! This is truly a pleasant surprise!

bitbydeath

Need to update that title:

PS+ Extra & Premium Game Catalog for August: TimeSplitters, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, TimeSplitters 2, Wild Hearts, TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, Cult of the Lamb and more​

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
I've been enjoying a recent trip down memory lane having just finished Jeanne d'Arc and reunited with my old friend Tomba. Timesplitters is another classic favourite, curious to see how much I dig it after all these years.

As for the other stuff I already own most of it, might check out Wildhearts if I ever have time between all the new releases I buy.

Last edited:

[Sigma]

Sword Art Online Fractured DayDream open network test is scheduled for September 21 to 23rd. Guess that's why we got those games for this month. Anyways, this is my chance to play as LLENN with P-Chan. I can't pass it up.

Top Bottom