• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Up to 24% off game cards (PSN, XLive, Steam, eShop, etc) at Target

I'm surprised I didn't see a thread on this.

Text "GAMING" to 827438 to receive a coupon that gets you a $15 Target Gift Card with any gaming card purchase of $75 or more. Add in using a Target Red Card nets you another 4% in savings if you buy the minimum $75 worth of cards. The coupon is reusable and expires on Saturday, May 7th. I'm stocking up to pay for PlayStation Vue.

Redeem if posted already.

georly

75 is a crappy number for eshop, at least, since there's only 50, 20, and 10 dollar cards, IIRC.

I'll think about it, thanks for the heads up.

75 is a crappy number for eshop, at least, since there's only 50, 20, and 10 dollar cards, IIRC.

You can always mix between platforms. Even if you do $80, that is about a little less than 23% off.

Cbajd5

There's also $35 eShop cards.

Is there anyway to use this on target.com? They have e-mail delivery eShop cards.

jwk94

Wait a second, so if I'm reading this right, without a Red Card, you're still paying full price, but you get a gift card along with your purchase?

Gestault

Wait a second, so if I'm reading this right, without a Red Card, you're still paying full price, but you get a gift card along with your purchase?

Yeah, I realized that too. Target gift-card back with your full-priced purchase of $75+. Still not bad, but not quite the same as 24% off.

Post title is deceptive. This is a deal to buy $75 in game cards and get a $15 gift card. It's not 24% off or even 20% off. It's full price and you get a bonus $15 gift card that has to be used at Target.

Post title is deceptive. This is a deal to buy $75 in game cards and get a $15 gift card. It's not 24% off or even 20% off. It's full price and you get a bonus $15 gift card that has to be used at Target.

Eh, I consider Target gift cards almost as good as cash given the selection of the items at the store. Sooner or later I'm going to need something at Target that I would have paid for anyway. Still even if you don't want to wait, you can simply use it to buy another gaming card and then it's 20% off if you want to view it that way. Or you could do what I'm going to do, get the deal, and then apply the $15 gift card to getting the deal again where that would apply immediately and keep it cascading that way. My net balance in the end is a 24% discount.

Yeah this made me getting the message so weird. I was like 'oh I guess you could get different offers'

I've also got enough PSN credit on that $10 cards for $7 sale posted last week.

I only got $50 worth of Eshop ones but with the recent Humble Bundle I can't see it worth it to spend $75 more bucks on Eshop cards even if they are 20% off. Even $50 I could justify.

Did they stop selling $35 cards or something?

Top Bottom