• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Urge to Kill: Reaching Unsafe Levels. WARNING!

Miguel

PS2 + 5 feet + eight 8-13 year olds + no MiG in the room = CRASH, CRACK, CHIP,

MiG turned to MAF for a minute and kicked all the little assholes out of his room. Then, now, I try playing Madden. It's stuck at the intro loading screen.

Don't you love birthday parties? >:O

Miguel

Oh don't give me that bullshit. It's never fallen in the 2 years I've had it that way...or at a nearly equal height. I go to the living room and the little shits come in here and trip up on all the cords as I'm walking into the room. I see it crash down like it was in slow motion. The IR port cover (between the Eject/Power buttons) popped off, the PS2 obviously landed on a corner, as it is dented only on that single corner (the top left, closest to the S on the SONY and by the green/power button.

ARGH! MIG SMASH!

Miguel

Fusebox said:
But are you an 8-13 year old child?

They shouldn't have been in my room to begin with. My brother is a 11 year old child, he's never dropped my PS2 either. Nor his Gamecube. My games on the other hand..are a different story, but I want to poke all their eyes out then feed them to each of them.

No, my brother wasn't involved in the crime, as he was grabbing a soda with me so we could start a game of FIFA against each other.

SickBoy

Kids are the bane of consumer electronics. My Dreamcast took a similar tumble once, but in all fairness, the child responsible for the (much shorter) drop was about two or three years old.

Kids 8-13 should know better.

-SB

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
That's why I unplug all my consoles and put them in a safe spot whenever I have guests over. Can't trust anyone...

Fusebox

Banned
One kid aged 8-13 should know better, but a group of the little bastards is a different matter.

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

Ugh, "special" children and videogames don't mix. I recall when a few little bastards got their hands on my saturn games. Chocolate and candy fingered bastards. Took me while to clean those up.

Oxymoron

My GC's fallen down a flight of stairs once, and from a height of about 5 feet countless times, and it still works perfectly.

I was reading in the XBOX manual, it says to make sure you put it in a safe spot to avoid having it slide off a shelf. However, it says to do so not to avoid damage to the console, but rather so the XBOX doesn't fall on anyone. I found this moderately amusing.

Shompola

Banned
Raise Havok said:
I was reading in the XBOX manual, it says to make sure you put it in a safe spot to avoid having it slide off a shelf. However, it says to do so not to avoid damage to the console, but rather so the XBOX doesn't fall on anyone. I found this moderately amusing.

doesn't also have a picture of a baby below the xbox with a cross on the picture? kinda funny yes. but thankfully ms has allready thought about this. its pretty hard to drag down the xbox as long as the xbox is standing firmly.

Top Bottom