• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Urgent request - Anyone with a Ps2 Broadband adaptor please. I think i got screwed

shuri

Banned
Disconnect the adapter from your ps2, and check the small connector (not the power one, not the ide one, but the one that links the adapter to the ps2.

In the first left of the connector, do you see 3 spins that are actually bended? It doesnt look like it was broken by something, i think its just made like that. But on mine, it got 3 small pins that are bended (or at least, look different)

I *really* need an answer for that. My ethernet adapter that i bought used from this guy stays at the loading screen forever with the ps2 utility disc. I think i got screwed. Heads will be cracked.

Save me GAF, you are my only hope

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
The word is 'bent'.

Having spent all weekend getting intimate with the PS2 NA and HDD, I'd say your sh!t is fucked.

Are you talking about the phoenix connector used for power?

Teddman

Try disconnecting and re-connecting few times, or even bending them with tweezers or something.

My connector was bent at a slight angle (the whole connector) and I was afraid it wouldn't work. I just jammed it into the PS2 a few times and it ended up working fine.

Top Bottom