• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video game deals (8/15 - 8/21)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
source: Tony Dvdfan, Tucker (dvdtalk); Topegy (cag)

Best Buy

PS2
Hot Shots Golf Fore- $40
Harry Potter: PoA- $33
Splinter Cell PT- $33
Driv3r- $33

Gamecube
Metroid Prime Bundle with coupon book- $100
Spiderman 2- $50
Tales of Symphonia- $50
Madden 2005- $50: Save $15 when you buy Madden 2005 and 1019 Memory Card- $30
Mega Man Anniversary Collection- $30

PC
Doom 3- $55: Save $10 when you buy Doom 3 and Doom 3 Strategy Guide- $20
Rise of Nations Expansion- $25
Halo- $25
Zoo Tycoon- $25

Circuit City

Games:

$49.99 w $10 GC - Madden 2005
$24.99 GBA - Spiderman, Shrek 2
$16.99 GBA - Donky Kong Classic, Zelda Classic
$39.99 ps2 - Hot Shots Golf Fore!
$16.99 ps2 - Rainbow Six 3, Midnight Club 2, Soul Calibur 2
$99.99 Gamcube system w/Metroid Prime

$8.99

Bronx Tale
Hoodlum
Donnie Brasco
Analyze This

$12.99

Duel
Stir of Echoes SE
Godfather
King of NY
Untouchables

$15.99

Taking Lives

$17.99

New York Minute
Goodfellas SE
Godsend

$19.99

Three Musketeers
Kill Bill v2
Johnson Family Vacation
Never Die Alone
Hidalgo
Prince and Me
Predator SE
Scarface
Once Upon A Time In America

$22.99+

$22.99 Da Ali G Show
$24.99 Saved By the Bell College Yrs
$29.99 Happy Days
$29.99 Lateline
$39.99 Babylon 5

Target

DVDs

$15.99:
taking lives

$19.99:
mickey, donald, goofy the three musketeers
connie and carla
godsend
new york minute

$22.99:
da ali g show season 1

$29.99:
happy days season 1

2 for $11:
tigerland, darkest knight, nine months, airheads, from justin to kelly, the truth about cat and dogs, the simple life, woman on top

PS2
$49.99 madden 2005
$39.99: nba ballers, Athens 2004, splinter cell

XBOX
$49.99 madden 2005
$39.99: nba ballers
reserve halo 2 for xbox today for $5 and get a coupon good for $10 off any xbox game $29.99 and up!

GC
$49.99 madden 2005 (save $15 instantly with purchase of madden 2005 for gc and 1019 memory card)
$39.99: mariokart double dash

Wario64 said:
Goodfellas SE
Hell yeah.

Before I knew this was coming, about a week ago, I nearly bought the shitty one-disc version in Wal-Mart. Then I remembered Kohler's Rule Of DVD Purchases, which roughly states that one week after I buy the regular edition of a DVD, they announce the deluxe edition. So I held off (actually Wal-Mart didn't have it... if they did I'd have bought it) and get home to find that the SE was coming out on the 17th.

Oh well. Can't wait.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
EA and Nintendo really should have done something to just release the cube version of Madden at a lower price point. and I'll personally stab the first person to bitch about the regular priced items included.
But anyway, that Kill Bill Vol 2 and Jackie Brown for $25 is this week at BB, no? I'm tempted, but with Phantom Brave, Star Ocean and Growlanser coming out soon, I might have to hold off.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Are they really releasing the DVDs for Saved by the Bell The College Years? Those episodes sucked...

Penguin

Defensor said:
^I wonder if the Las Vegas wedding movie of Zach and Kelly in included...

"I kick your butt."

It's not, I forget where I saw the listing though, I'll check if you want.

Prospero

Kobun Heat said:
Hell yeah.

Before I knew this was coming, about a week ago, I nearly bought the shitty one-disc version in Wal-Mart. Then I remembered Kohler's Rule Of DVD Purchases, which roughly states that one week after I buy the regular edition of a DVD, they announce the deluxe edition. So I held off (actually Wal-Mart didn't have it... if they did I'd have bought it) and get home to find that the SE was coming out on the 17th.

Oh well. Can't wait.

Actually, next Tuesday it's all about the five-disc Scorsese box set. GoodFellas, Mean Streets, After Hours, Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore, and Who's That Knocking At My Door? All with commentary tracks. After Hours is worth whatever price a merchant chooses to place on it.

Bog

Junior Ace
Wario64 said:
Are they really releasing the DVDs for Saved by the Bell The College Years? Those episodes sucked...

I mean, I'll buy it, but what the fuck. They never finished putting the original show on DVD. "Seasons 3 and 4" didn't have ALL of Season 4.

Ristamar

Wario64 said:
GC
$49.99 madden 2005 (save $15 instantly with purchase of madden 2005 for gc and 1019 memory card)

EB is also running this deal, as I got the 1019 for $15. Madden pre-orders also qualify.

Kudie

MK: DD!! for $40 sounds like a deal. This is the lowest I have seen the price of this game since it came out last November. I am wondering if DD!! is too easy, for a person who played MK64 endlessly and whose skills in games have increased greatly since 1996. Did you breeze through the game? Also, I am only going to play the game in single-player. So should I go with DD!! at $40 or with Ninja Gaiden for $50? Any input would be appreciated.

digit

Kudie said:
MK: DD!! for $40 sounds like a deal. This is the lowest I have seen the price of this game since it came out last November. I am wondering if DD!! is too easy, for a person who played MK64 endlessly and whose skills in games have increased greatly since 1996. Did you breeze through the game? Also, I am only going to play the game in single-player. So should I go with DD!! at $40 or with Ninja Gaiden for $50? Any input would be appreciated.

I don't think DD is too easy for someone who played a lot of MK64. The new game mechanics and techniques change things up nicely. But it's much better in multiplayer than single. Also, you can find Ninja Gaiden for less than $50.

Kudie

digit said:
I don't think DD is too easy for someone who played a lot of MK64. The new game mechanics and techniques change things up nicely. But it's much better in multiplayer than single. Also, you can find Ninja Gaiden for less than $50.

Thanks for the input. Also, do you know where I can find NG for less than $50, excluding online? Everywhere I look, it is still $50.

Top Bottom