• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Esoterica: Sega Rally Reborn! DDI Rally Dev Build Review!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Dangerous Derk Interactive is back with DDI Rally, a spiritual sequel to Sega Rally from Sega on the Sega Model 2 arcade board and Sega Rally 2 on the Model 3 arcade board! And WOW what an arcade racing game it truly is! Take the AM2 formula, throw in some new visuals, give us that classic Sega racing game controls and music...and you have a recipe for what could be one of the best racing games around!

Stuart360

Is it just me or has this had a major downgrade graphically, unless i'm mixing it up with another Sega Rally clone thats upcoming.

clarky

Gold Member
Pass. Doesn't give me Sega Rally vibes at all. The tracks in OG Rally tracks were awesome. I had the jumps down to a tee.

The handling looks dogshit.

Lacks the Sega touch.

Last edited:

Cattlyst

Not convinced by this at all. Looked at the Steam trailer a few days ago and it looks like a generic racer trying hard to be Sega Rally, but something just looks off about the handling of the cars.

Top Bottom