• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vinesauce Community Thread | The Sauciest Stream in Flavor Town

4piXoko.jpg

olQeuWr.png

Vinesauce is a streaming media site founded on May 11th, 2010 by Vincent "Vinny Vinesauce" Pizzapasta* in New York City, New York. At first on his own, he slowly accumulated other streamers under the Vinesauce umbrella, all of them streaming video games throughout the week with an emphasis on variety and humor. Initially they all shared the same Vinesauce channel, but have recently split into their respective channels and play on their own schedule and sometimes collaborate on co-oping games on stream. A lot of you may know Vinesauce through Vinny's corruption streams, where he injects data into ROM games in order to corrupt them from the inside-out [often through the in-house Vinesauce Corrupter], or from Joel and his destruction of Windows OS systems. Additionally, on every July since 2014, they host the Vinesauce Charity Stream where all available streamers take turns playing games throughout the day to raise money for the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation.

*Not his real name.

nSHCbXB.png

GKIUGbC.png

hWaVtmS.png

While Team Vinesauce has its own website for seamless stream viewing at Vinesauce.com, most of the streamers have other outlets for their videos.

Vinny | Twitch | YouTube | Full stream Uploads

MentalJen | Twitch

KY | Twitch | YouTube and Full stream Uploads | Two On The Vine Podcast

Rev | Twitch | YouTube | Full stream Uploads

Fred | Twitch | YouTube | Full stream Uploads

Darren | Twitch | YouTube

Joel | Twitch | YouTube | Full stream Uploads

Imakuni | Twitch | YouTube and Full stream Uploads

Hootey | Twitch

Limes | Twitch | YouTube

Direboar | Twitch | YouTube and Full stream Uploads

683mzak.png

Does the Vinesauce Team have a concrete screaming schedule?
While the streamers maintain general streaming patterns (For instance, Vinny and Direboar tend to stream late at night while Limes streams in the afternoon as far as the US is concerned), there's no set schedule for streams and everyone does it at their own pace. An easy way to track them is to just follow them on Twitch.

Can I stream on Vinesauce, I heard that was possible at some point?
It is true that a few years ago, all streamers shared the vinesauce account and guest streamer sign ups were taken in the event no streamer would be online for hours. However, the new system implemented last year transitioned the team from a single channel shared by all streamers, to everyone streaming in their separate channels. Therefore there is no current need for guest streamers.

What kind of games does each streamer play?
Every streamer has their own preferences in games as stated above, but always expect them to play the games they want to play as well as games that people will enjoy watching.

I want to send game suggestions and gifts to the streamers, where can I do that?
Contact information for all the streamers is available on the main site here. Additionally, Vinny has a P.O. Box open for gifts and shovelware submissions.

Why doesn't Vinny or the other streamers take up my game request?
All the streamers, Vinny especially, may have to parse through emails similar to yours that request they play a game suggested to them. Whether or not they comply is solely up to them.

I thought Vinny did game corruptions, why haven't I seen any on stream?
Live video game corruptions are actually very uncommon on Vinesauce due to the nature of corruption not being consistently interesting for streaming. However, as Vinny accepts submissions to make the process faster, people who want Vinny to play their specific corruptions can send it to him via email.

Do any of them do anything else besides play video games?
While the main purpose of the Vinesauce streams are to play video games, Streamers have other projects that they promote to the viewers such as Vinny's band Red Vox as well as Vinny and KY's podcast Two On The Vine.

csGCQem.png

Vinebooru | Where all Vinesauce related fanart is uploaded. Entries uploaded during streams are often viewed by streamers themselves on-air.

/r/Vinesauce | Vinesauce fan subreddit, also de-facto backup when Vinesauce forums are down.

Video Vinesauce | A fake site emulating an 80's television based Vinesauce.

TV Tropes Page | Includes further info on Streamers

Tomodachi Life TV Tropes | A long spanning recap and character page for Vinny's Tomodachi Life series.

Fan Animations

Mario Tells Luigi The Truth

Jobel's Bootleg Adventure

Joel and Desktop Strippers

The Interview

Mario and Luigi react to Bubsy 3D

70RMQWJ.png

Another year another charity stream. The Vinesauce streamers and community are once again teaming up to raise money for the Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation. Last year the stream successfully raised $36,390 in direct donations, with the final total of $56,405 with the addition of proceeds from a TeeSpring campaign and Etsy sales of Vinesauce crafts.

The event will take place on July 23 and 24, 2016, starting at 6 AM EST on Saturday. Each streamer will be live for a two-hour block on Saturday for your continuous streaming pleasure. As the event carries on into Sunday, streamers will not be restricted by time slots and may even group up together for some fun team games and races!

*All art used in the OP belong to their respective artists.

I think that one Mario Kart knockoff is the first thing that introduced me to the world of Vinny and his talent of imitating SMB3 cartoon Mario and Luigi. I still quote it every so often.

"You cannot beat me."

Top Bottom