• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Warcraft' Movie Cast Officially Revealed

Wes

venison crêpe
Foster is a great choice for lead. Really good actor, somewhat under the radar in recent times. Well due a resurgence.

Zakalwe

Banned
Toby Kebbel is one of the best actors I've ever seen. Just watch Dead Man's Shoes, or his episode of Black Mirror. He's extremely talented.

Ben Foster is great, too. Very charismatic and has a lot of intensity. He makes even crap like The Mechanic watchable, and Pandorum is one of my favorite recent day sci-fi films largely because if him.

Very surprised to see these guys attached, really impressed with this.

I've never heard of any of these actors.

This has got straight-to-video written all over it.

What ever happened to Colin Farrell being cast?

JDSN

Banned

I think you need to see more movies honestly, the director could easily become on the biggest ones in Hollywood in the coming years.

It was just a rumor.

I think having a big name actor involved would have helped this movie. Having a cast of lesser-knowns makes me feel this will go the way of the D&D movie.

EDIT:
I think you need to see more movies honestly, the director could easily become on the biggest ones in Hollywood in the coming years.

I'll admit I've neglected movies over the last few years. I'm sure they're all good actors, I still feel this movie's going to bomb pretty hard. Not that I want it to.

Pop

How have you never heard or seen any of these actors. Must be living under a rock.

And Colin would have been terrible for Warcraft, glad that was just a rumor.

JDSN

Banned
I'll admit I've neglected movies over the last few years. I'm sure they're all good actors, I still feel this movie's going to bomb pretty hard. Not that I want it to.
Sorry if I came off as confrontational, go watch Moon and thank me later. :)

Strax

How have you never heard or seen any of these actors. Must be living under a rock.

ufdup.png

Ok lets be real here, this is a good cast but C'MON

zugzug

Aww yiss on Clancy Brown.

and the movie takes a turn for the worse
I mean sometimes he is good but most oft he time he clearly is taking any job offered him anytime anywhere.

Edit: after that BLizzcon panel where everyone up on stage were some of the unprepared people to make a demonstration of what you have coming for this movie to its most ardent fans. I have confidence this movie will not be Triple AAA, or just A grade something that we will revere after 5-10-15 years. Hell I can't wait for the actor from True Blood who has so many high level Wow characters to do a post mortem on this movie and why they were so unprepared on the set, and hell him having to correct them on lore.

Top Bottom