• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer Online (EU): Topic of First Continent Players

bogg

Thanks Vashu.
I play a lot more scenarios too, I'm getting more xp out of those than the open RvR.
In fact, I may be wrong but it seems doing the scenarios is the best way to get xp, at least in T1. I could be wrong though, I dont do any quest that dosn't involve RvR, everything else is just so boring to me :)

bogg said:
Thanks Vashu.
I play a lot more scenarios too, I'm getting more xp out of those than the open RvR.
In fact, I may be wrong but it seems doing the scenarios is the best way to get xp, at least in T1. I could be wrong though, I dont do any quest that dosn't involve RvR, everything else is just so boring to me :)

so far it has been PvE quest > RvR scenario's > Normal RvR in terms of exp for me.

however a nice mix of PvE quest and RvR scenario's seem to be the fastest way imho. if you are running quests while queueing that seems to work best for me.

bogg

When I play there are no queues. The longest I had to wait so far to get into a scenario was like 1 minute.
Are you at the dwarf area Blue geezer? Are there still way too many rune priests running around?

well being one of them probably yeah ;)

was interesting in some scenarios when there were about 6 priests healing the tanks and the other priests i think i died once due to that.

queue times have been pretty good so far but there were a couple of times where i had to duck out of a scenario to pick up a skill or items and then the wait can be a bit long.

Xizk

Was in a nice warband and we managed to take all the rvr objectives on Blighted Isle/Chrace. But when we took the last one Destruction had taken back one so we didn't controll the whole area :(

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Sorry guys I reverted to my orginal plan to join Orrud, but when I re-roll I rpomise to join you guys! :)

On a related note I have received my retail box today from Game UK, yey.

Vashu

With a lot more players, battles are easier to find. I know that in the headstart I witnessed a battle between 40 Destro characters and 40 Order characters (and rising). It was mayhem, but awesome. That was in the first RvR zone between Blighted Isle and Chrace. I can't enter there now without turning into a chicken though. :D

I haven't checked out the newest RvR zone yet, so I can't comment on that one.

Sorry EuroGAF but I'll be sticking to my Order guys for now. I'm getting a sick satisfaction from crushing the hordes (arf) of terrible Destro players on Orrud, it seems that rolling a mutant, orc or dude on a disc makes you think you are invincible. Not so. :D

Came to check out this thread while the servers are down and it turns out I've already rolled on the order server. I'm a lv 15 Witch hunter called Eversight

Top Bottom