• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs |OT| PS4 would probably melt trying to do this

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I'd rather have Wash Dogs, tbh.

unnamed6miq9.png

DrZeus

Dat OT gawd damn! Still interested in this game and will be following it closely. Hopefully the open world is fun to play in and the multi is fun. That's all I need to make it worth a purchase. Can't believe we're finally here.

Green Yoshi

Does anyone know how many DVDs the game has on Xbox 360? Can you install it or does it stream from DVD and HDD simultaneously?

wash dogs :D thats great. Pretty much lost all my hype for this title, will have to wait for Gaf's impressions and reviews to see if its worth it.

Azull

Just a question, but why? Seems kind of strange to jump into an OT if you aren't even bothering to play.

To see if the game is good? I was interested in it before to the point where I was like insta-buy but everything they have shown have turned me off. So I wanna see if I was wrong or not.

Gaz_RB

I think the 4v4 multiplayer is gonna be one of the most fun parts for me. It deals with the issues of having such a large play ground by making sure that everyone will be in the same area, but without locking down sections of the map like GTAV did with its PVP. It reminds me a lot of cops vs robbers in GTA IV, which was such a fun gameplay mode. Not many games let you have huge car chase>shootout>more car chase moments like WD will. Hyped to the max.

lol nice OT
Despite all the bad press this has been getting (or putting out itself), I'm still somewhat hyped and will get it as soon as I get my final exams done.

Reule

Great OT. Been checking out the music selection for the game and I'm liking what I'm hearing. Open world games normally are decent entertainment so I'm not worried.

I was at GameStop yesterday trying out Mario Kart 8 when I heard one of the GameStop employees going on and on about how cool it will be to play as T-Bone. I guess at least one person is excited for him. :p

Hoodbury

About to do my preorder for PS4 version. Those cat and mouse multiplayer modes sound like they could be pretty fun.

HowZatOZ

Banned
To see if the game is good? I was interested in it before to the point where I was like insta-buy but everything they have shown have turned me off. So I wanna see if I was wrong or not.

Ah true, at least you aren't shitting it up :) Have you checked out the leaked PS4 videos at all?

I think this game is going to turn out pretty good, the mind trips look the most intriguing.

It's Ubisoft. The game will be somewhat janky. The game will have more than average amount of bugs. The game will require UPlay on the PC. The game will be a technical mess before patching.

But, as with the majority of recent Ubisoft titles, there will be a good, fun game underneath. Rather 8/10 than 7 or 9.

Ubi really makes good games come to think about it (Far Cry, AssCreed, Rayman, Just Dance, Might & Magic).

HowZatOZ

Banned
god take the downgrade out the game. its so bullshit. watch_dogs better look like this or its getting real!

Thanks for joining us iamthedoge, please continue to tell us how mad you are at video games because you are clearly the greatest expert. Also daytime isn't like that in real life, I don't go seeing sun flares every corner.

Azull

Ah true, at least you aren't shitting it up :) Have you checked out the leaked PS4 videos at all?

I did actually, that's sorta made me regret cancelling a little bit but still felt uneasy. The Mecha-spider thing was what threw me off completely tbh. I really wasn't sure what the game was about at that point. I hate thread shitting, I am happy people are pumped for it cause I was like that. I'm hoping I was wrong so that I can pick it up and have something to play till destiny :p.

Top Bottom