• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We live in a world of streamers. Streamers take over a bar in Austin, Texas

AL8c4gp.png

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Honestly my opinion of them will be directly correlated to how successful they are. It’s cringe but if they making a good living more power to them lol

Anyone unsuccessful doing shit like this is pretty funny though lol

near

Gold Member
Honestly my opinion of them will be directly correlated to how successful they are. It’s cringe but if they making a good living more power to them lol

Anyone unsuccessful doing shit like this is pretty funny though lol
Really? Regardless of their content?

This guy is stupid rich, even has a bodyguard. More power to him?

BlackTron

It's time I start going around streaming and tell people to stop sitting around on their computers and phones watching streamers. Get out and about.

I agree. Follow streamers and watch them from the same bar they're sitting at instead.

More streamers and youtubers have been moving to Austin because it's cheaper to live there and because other streamers and youtubers already live there. Eventually I expect Austin TX to be wildly different than most other parts of Texas, outside of maybe Houston.

diffusionx

Gold Member
More streamers and youtubers have been moving to Austin because it's cheaper to live there and because other streamers and youtubers already live there. Eventually I expect Austin TX to be wildly different than most other parts of Texas, outside of maybe Houston.
Austin has always been wildly different from most other parts of Texas, because it is a college town and a government town. "Keep Austin Weird." But it used to be different in a cool way, not like this.

Austin has always been wildly different from most other parts of Texas, because it is a college town and a government town. "Keep Austin Weird." But it used to be different in a cool way, not like this.
That's already the case. They voted to defund their own police, iirc.
To clarify, I didn't mean politically different. I meant different due to it's popularity and appeal. I could see the area becoming another Atlanta-style place, including way more movie studios and productions taking place there.

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
That's already the case. They voted to defund their own police, iirc.

Really? Regardless of their content?

This guy is stupid rich, even has a bodyguard. More power to him?

He's gona end up doing that to the wrong person and things might turn out diffirently for him. Read other stories of practical jokers getting injured or even killed coming across the wrong people

I think there was another practical joker who pretended to be robbing a jewellery store and got killed

Top Bottom