• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WEEKEND B.O. IS *IN* and SPIDER-MAN REIGNS SUPREME! Sorry Will Ferrell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Banned
Go go Fahrenheit 9/11! Well on it's way to grossing over 100 million. Bush can ask for a $10 million salary to be in the next one.

dorio

Banned
Cerebral Palsy said:
Anchorman > Spider-Man 2
Agreed. I hope everyone doesn't start making cheesy, boring superhero movies like Spiderman2 because critics are oozing over inane, incessant dialogue.

Willco

Hollywood Square
dorio said:
Agreed. I hope everyone doesn't start making cheesy, boring superhero movies like Spiderman2 because critics are oozing over inane, incessant dialogue.

And audiences! Go majority, go!

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
AM I the Only person Counting down the seconds until the next Blockbuster CATWOMAN comes out???? I cant wait..............

LOLLLLLL Yeah ok...Bye

and Batman Begins will destroy it even further. Reasons?

-Batman >>> Spiderman
-Batman doesn't have to whine about not getting any pussy, BATMAN GOES OUT AND GETS PUSSY!
-Bats are better than Spiders
-Batman has a butler
-Batman kicks ass w/o the need of superpowers
-Batman wouldn't even have to bother with Spiderman, he'd let Robin handle that punk.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Brian Fellows said:
Plus Nolan has made a good film and Raimi has yet to do so!
Nolan has made no less than TWO* good films, no, GREAT films. Raimi's count stands at zero.

Batman Begins is going to own every blockbuster film in recent memory, including the highly overrated The Two Towers and Return of the King.

*I haven't yet seen Following.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom