• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Game Do You Have Still in Shrinkwrap?

Tellaerin

Right now? Just Megaman X: Command Mission (GC), which I'll be getting around to as soon as I'm done with Tales of Symphonia (I limit myself to one RPG at a time), and Monster Rancher 4. (Picked up MR4 during the last big Best Buy blowout because I had some good times with 1 and 2, but I keep putting off opening it 'until I have more time'. Which doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon, not with the Q4 release schedule looking like it is. )

akascream

Banned
I've yet to open Paper Mario.. but I knew this would be the case. I just wanted to get a copy without that stupid ass best seller shit on the cover. Not to worry though.. I got it anyway (ordered online), thats what I get for being lazy, I guess.

demi

PS2

Arc the Lad TOS
La Pucelle
Disgaea
[2] Katamari Damacy
Maximo Greatest Hits
Jade Cocoon 2
Evergrace
Legaia 2
Robot Alchemic Drive
Unlimited Saga
Stretch Panic
Onimusha 2

Xbox

GTA Double Pack
Halo Companion DVD Set (lolz)

PSX

Syphonfilter 3 [GH]
Xenogears [GH]
Final Fantasy Tactics [GH]
Eternal Eyes
Megaman X6
Megaman X4 [GH]
Megaman Legends [GH]

[GBA]

Boktai

jiggle

Mario Sunshine, from last year's TRU deal.
A a few from that CC sales:
Syberia
Haunted Mansion
Kung Fu Chaos
Ape Escape 2
PN03
Vexx

FortNinety said:
For me, I JUST opened up my copy of Clock Tower 3 which I got for $20 back in early summer. BTW, is Scissor Man in this game or what? If not, I'm trading it in tomorrow.

Nope, no Scissorman.. It's a decent game, if only for the awesome-looking cinema sequences...but that's all. The game is the weakest installment of CT. The PS1 installment of CT (it's technically CT2, after the first one on SFC) is still the best.

:p @ people listing games they've intentionally kept in shrinkwrap for collection purposes.

Me: Splinter Cell from near shortly after its release. Traded in a few games for it, just haven't played it. And PSO III: I had a lot of trade-in credit built up at ebgames.com, ordered it, saw some more media and info on it before it arrived and thought it would be too slow pace for me. I tried to sell it on eBay, but the the bastard that bid $40 for it didn't pay >:|

jiji said:
Shadow Hearts II, just to play it safe: I don't want to start it too soon and be divided between RPGs.
Same, just replace SH2 with Paper Mario.

Also have a sealed copy of Disgaea which I got at TRU a few months ago for $25 or whatever. I'd just sold it a few days earlier and immediately regretted it. And my copy of Fire Pro Wrestling D is still sealed. My play copy is a burn with custom music.

Silkworm

Let's see...

GC:
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Pikmin 2
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Animal Crossing

GBA:
Advance Wars 2
Metroid: Zero Mission

Typing that made me sad. *sigh*

Thinking of all the DVDs I've got still in their original shrinkwrap makes me even sadder :-(

Top Bottom