• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What kind of Blacks are top colleges taking... its not the "correct" black people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait until aliens invade Earth and then it won't be blacks vs. whites (or whatever race), it will be human vs. alien.

And then we'll learn to accept the aliens as mutual beings, and throw crazy, all night parties on their hi-tech spacecrafts.

Wolfy

Banned
No.

By the way, I've figured out the aliens vs predators storyline. I was uber confused at the trailer and then I realized it takes place before the others.

OWEDNomg

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Idle Will Kill said:
I can't wait until aliens invade Earth and then it won't be blacks vs. whites (or whatever race), it will be human vs. alien.

And then we'll learn to accept the aliens as mutual beings, and throw crazy, all night parties on their hi-tech spacecrafts.
and then we'lla swait till they leave then lblow them up ro soome shit....../jack handy

fuck i fucked htat up

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
emphasize that this is not about excluding immigrants, whom sociologists describe as a highly motivated, self-selected group
You goddamn right. Jamaica REPRESENT

JA RASTAFARI

Doth Togo

My ex was half black/half white. She considers herself black. She went to Princeton for undergrad. Owned Princeton wiht a 3.6 GPA. Went onto Johns Hopkins for her Masters in International Economic Policy. Works for the World Bank now. She's the classiest girl I've ever met.

Loose the affirmative action shit and admit those students who've worked the hardest and accomplished the most. She'd agree with me.

Doth Togo

Considering that she's had rocks thrown at her in the ghettos of Washington DC and not felt a sense of unity for any particular race due to being of mixed origin, yea, I do think she's earned the right to speak her mind.

I get what you're saying though.

ibhat.gif

DJ Sl4m

Why are they having a problem with kids from interracial couples ?

Certainly they have a Potentially harder time being accepting in society. I have the utmost extreme respcet knowing what many of these kids have to go through.

COCKLES

being watched
Wolfy said:
No.

By the way, I've figured out the aliens vs predators storyline. I was uber confused at the trailer and then I realized it takes place before the others.

OWEDNomg

I think Affirmative action must be the only reason Woodruff and Giller got to redesign the Aliens again for this movie after the disaster of Alien Resurrection - in the trailer for example why does the alien queen look like someones smeared a turd over her face?

Saurian

in the trailer for example why does the alien queen look like someones smeared a turd over her face

Must be Alien Ressurection again - Infact she deserves worse, she must also take responsibility for Alien3.

Mary C. Waters, the chairman of the sociology department at Harvard, who has studied West Indian immigrants, says they are initially more successful than many African-Americans for a number of reasons. Since they come from majority-black countries, they are less psychologically handicapped by the stigma of race. In addition, many arrive with higher levels of education and professional experience. And at first, they encounter less discrimination

And I'm out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom