• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What that website that shows the trade-in value...

Thanks a lot man. This is the only website availible right? Also, how accurate are their prices? Do they treat new/sealed games, as if they were used? nnthomas, I don't mean to pester you with so many questions, so these questions are open to anyone who can answer them.

demi

CorruptionDee said:
Thanks a lot man. This is the only website availible right? Also, how accurate are their prices? Do they treat new/sealed games, as if they were used? nnthomas, I don't mean to pester you with so many questions, so these questions are open to anyone who can answer them.

n o ---

i d e a ---

No kidding. Just went to BRESoftware (Which I used to use years ago before switching to Ebay) and Ninja Gaiden is 22 cash, 28 credit. That page is 6 dollars. Only game I checked.

CVXFREAK said:
Even worse if you want straight up cash.

I mean, they aren't just bad but HORRIBLE. I got $40CDN for BO3 the other day at my local mom&pop place, and these guys are giving $17USD for Fable which is a newer game? WTF.

For those who don't know, the prices listed on Tradestop.com indicate how much they would give you in cash, and not store credit. It's really raping people either way. With that said, I was never a "trade-in" type of person, so I'm assuming that if I had a game that was listed as $5 cash value at Tradestop.com, I could get far more at Gamestop or EB Games in store credit. Right? Maybe $10-ish?

Top Bottom