• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what the fuck. how do i implement soundtracks in burnout 3?

xbox version, of course.

:lol

anyway, i thought you could add your own songs to drive with? where is this option. i can't seem to find it...

epmode

driver profiles, settings, ea trax, press x to switch soundtracks.

of course, you have to have a few audio tracks already on your hard drive for it to work.

WarPig

Yeh, they make it a little hard to find. I think this is the first EA Xbox game to let you use your own music, though.

DFS.

robot

I hate that it doesnt save your music settings. Everytime you boot it up it reverts back to the EA TRAXX (the XX means theyre too extreme).

Zachack

robot said:
I hate that it doesnt save your music settings. Everytime you boot it up it reverts back to the EA TRAXX (the XX means theyre too extreme).
That and you can't completely turn them off. It's either race, menu, or both.

Just go into your memory/music manager in the dash and make a custom BO3 playlist by copying all of the songs you want into the new playlist. That way, you'll get all of the songs you want to hear during play. EA/Criterion's implementation of CS is poor, IMO.

I asked the same question earlier today in this thread:

http://forums.gaming-age.com/showthread.php?t=13802

Here's the reply:

Select Driver Details from the Main Menu
Select Settings
Select EA GAMES TRAX
Now here simply press the X button to select what Music compilation (the one you created within the Dashboard) to play in the game.
Unfortunately the game doesn't save this setting so you'll have to do it everytime you want to boot up.

Top Bottom