• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What to Give a Father you don't Love/Like for Fathers Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Fathers Day tomarrow. I don't love or like my father but I have to get him something or else my mom will be disappointed and the atmosphere around the house won't be very positive.

What's a good gift to give an unwanted parent?

Or just a cheap last minute fathers day present.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Socks/underwear say "I didn't put any thought into this gift"

Used socks/underwear say "Rot in hell"

nitewulf

adelgary said:
Okay good. But how is she creeping you out?

in the old forum she once posted about how her father physcically abuses her etc, from her pictures she looks like she is about 14 (?), she is obsessed with lemurs.
whats not to get creeped out about?

I'd prefer something that kind of says "I don't care too much about you but here."

I kind of want to be mean, and nitewulf. I posted one thing that would slightly hint toward that. And it isn't a problem anymore so please just let that be.

Camillemurs said:
I'd prefer something that kind of says "I don't care too much about you but here."

I kind of want to be mean, and nitewulf. I posted one thing that would slightly hint toward that. And it isn't a problem anymore so please just let that be.

A dead cat?

nitewulf

Camillemurs said:

chill out, it was a joke. i get creeped out very easily, its an inside joke amongst my friends.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Camillemurs said:
It's Fathers Day tomarrow. I don't love or like my father but I have to get him something or else my mom will be disappointed and the atmosphere around the house won't be very positive.

A hug.

jiggle

33309-1.jpg

bjork

My dad's cool, so I got him Onimusha 3.

Even got a dad story handy: He comes into my work today and there's this regular lady customer who always makes me think "if Steve Buscemi was a woman with fake implants, he'd look like this." My dad comes in, watches part of Anna in Kung-Fu Land with me, and then goes, "That lady over there looks like Steve Buscemi with tits." :)

He had a heart attack a couple of weeks ago, so I'm glad the old boy is still around. We have too much fun shit to talk still.

Camillemurs said:

buy your mom something nice instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom