• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What was the name of this gaming website?

LakeEarth

I've been trying to remember for days now but I just can't remember. It was popular around 2000 and it was a Nintendo fanboy site that kept getting all these "exclusives" that people wanted to believe.... Ridge Racer for Dolphin, for example.

I just can't remember the name of it. I remember the flash designs for the site were good though.

I'm sure the second I hear the name it'll allllll come back to me.

CG, it's NintendoNation. We used to make fun of it on the "Really Pissed off News Recyling Bin" as did PlanetGameCube.

LakeEarth

ironichaos said:
CG, it's NintendoNation. We used to make fun of it on the "Really Pissed off News Recyling Bin" as did PlanetGameCube.

AHH, that was it. Yes!! GOD YES!! What was that fuckers name again? The reason I was trying to remember was cause I found a folder of all my stuff containing...

- a file sent by Marko telling me how to make my cable internet faster
- InnocentEmu banners (now THAT takes me back)
- a photo of the possible layout for NGods and NChronicles, before everything went downhill

Ahh 2000... I just get the internet, meet some people on the OPN2000 forums and before I know it, I'm working for a guy with his first name for his last name and his last name for his first name, I'm talking about Sammy Sosa and his soft balls. GOOD TIMES!

Top Bottom