• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's a good pair of bluetooth headphones?

Karmic Raze

I'm in the market for a good pair of bluetooth headphones, but I don't know which brand or what to look for. I'd be willing to spend a couple hundred bucks for them if they were good. Can any of you guys recommend me a pair? I would certainly appreciate it! :)

Sony xm series is pretty good. I loved my xm2s and the xm3s are more comfortable and have a bigger battery. The xm4s came out thos year. You can get the xm3s for 200 or so if you look around.

Papa

Banned
Bose QC35 or the newer model NC 700. I have both. The NC 700s have more flashy functions and look a bit sleeker but I prefer the QC35s overall. The noise cancelling is top notch and helps me sleep on long flights.

Bose QC35 or the newer model NC 700. I have both. The NC 700s have more flashy functions and look a bit sleeker but I prefer the QC35s overall. The noise cancelling is top notch and helps me sleep on long flights.
The bose qc 35s have better noise cancelling but worse sound quality. Sony headphones are overall better then the bose headphones. Bose is over priced for what they are. But of you fly a lot then tje noise cancelling is worth it.

Top Bottom