• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's so bad about Incubus' latest album?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

Morning View sucked, it had like three good songs; ditto for Make Yourself. A Crow Left to the Murder is a pretty good CD, though. I think they've improved. Everyone else seems to say they're bland. I think it's a much better rock album than the other ones set themselves out to be. So what if it's not as funky as their past few albums. I used to HATE Incubus and I still can't stand much of their older work. Their latest isn't like an amazing album or anything, but it's an improvement for sure. Talk Shows on Mute has a great chorus and the songwriting is pretty cool.

Diablos

Hoobaskank is just a terrible, terrible, band.

I sat through the Incubus album again last night and it didn't sound as good as it did before... I think that's because the first songs I heard were demos or something. Ah well, it kinda sucks but it's still better than Morning View :p

The Reason IS a crime against humanity, but most of their songs make better Rallisport Challenge 2 music than Incubus' stuff.

Crispy

Recently a friend of mine leant me an early Incubus album, SCIENCE. Man, that was some really good music, they've grown incredibly soft over the years. From the new album I basically only like megalomaniac, the rest is just so much of the same.

The new Hoobastank song sucks, but the rest of the album is a lot better, I like to listen to it when I want some simple music. Although I prefer Rammstein or Franz Ferdinand lately when I'm in such a mood.

Alucard

Banned
I have all of Incubus' albums prior to the latest one. It's weird. I enjoy them to an extent but I don't think they've made one truly good album. And yet, I keep buying their stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom