• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where’d my “shower” thread go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eiknarf

Banned
So my, “Do you pee in the shower” thread/poll was closed by a mod.

And it was still super active, receiving comments today, fun, funny, and most of all still receiving votes today.

May I ask why it was closed?

Did I accidentally post it on the gaming forum?
No

Was it too political?
Nope

Was I supposed to write, “urine” instead of, “pee”?

There were legit awesome answers, hysterical answers and good reasons why and why not.

The last two threads I started were also closed as well (Matrix 5 and something else… I don’t care to give a shit anymore)

I have no knowledge of how to ask a mod in private. I don’t even know who the mods are. Was never introduced

If you guys don’t want me here, just say so. I will leave. I’ll get my game information from someone else and I’ll befriend other strangers behind avatars elsewhere.

Thanks

Last edited:

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
abandon thread GIF

Eiknarf

Banned
It's because you excluded people that don't take showers.
See? Hysterical answers like this were exactly why I enjoyed reading your replies.

Not to mention I’m legit looking into how common it is.

The reason I posted it was because I kept hearing guys at work talking about how common it is!! I honestly never knew or thought about it - even though I’ve done it myself once in a while

So I asked in an “off topic forum” and thought it was appropriate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom