• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WHERE ARE THEY NOW? Football Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
curtis enis.. man, i was just out 2 days ago with some buddies, and we saw a guy walk by in a curtis enis jersery and busted out laughing..

who would wear that jersey, even in chicago.. nobody... no reason... it must have been curtis enis himself, as we couldnt imagine anybody else wearing it.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
I fucking have an Enis jersey in my closet. I took a magic marker and wrote in a giant P in front of it. I swear to god. I should take a picture of it.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Tommy Knight? Number 9 pick overall by the Cards in 1997.

Of course one of my favs... Cade McNown a number 12 overall pick by da Bears.. (I thought he'd be something also...)

DJ_Tet

Banned
LuckyBrand said:
curtis enis.. man, i was just out 2 days ago with some buddies, and we saw a guy walk by in a curtis enis jersery and busted out laughing..

who would wear that jersey, even in chicago.. nobody... no reason... it must have been curtis enis himself, as we couldnt imagine anybody else wearing it.

AHHHAHAHHHHAAHAAAHHH

They should have worn a Rashaan Salaam Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom