• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where can i find a thong for my dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmyth

I don't even want to know WTF you were searching for when you found this, but I hope it didn't have anything to with FHUTA.

holy shit that site is full of wonderous creations. Like this one

flat-d_1804_572717

Here is the item you have been looking for!
The Flatulence Deodorizer - Reusable is an activated charcoal cloth pad that is worn taped inside the underwear next to the buttocks. The wearer is virtually unaware of its presence because it thin and comfortable, and you insert it inside the underpants or panties. The activated carbon cloth pad is washable and reusable. You can get several weeks use out of a single pad, depening on usage. When intestinal gas is expelled through the flatulence filter pad, it absorbs the gas odor normally associated with the malodorous gassy discharge or flatus. Those with digestive disorders such as IBS, IBD, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Lactose Intolerance, Diabetes, gastric bypass surgery, spastic colon, Crohn's, Colitis, Celiac, AIDS, HIV, TMAU, and other gastrointestinal diseases will regain confidence, end embarrassment, live life again, and enjoy freedom with this inconspicuous pad. No more smelly farts, horrible flatulance odors, with these pads that are placed in your underpants. No longer do you have to take Beano, Gasx, Innermint or eliminating sugar alcohols to curb your stomach gas or passing gas odor. This small fart filter is like having on charcoal odor absorbing underwear and will eliminate your gas problems. If you have terrible uncontrollable gas or bad human body odors please consider this product as it works immediately as soon as you place it next to your butt.

See Below: You can purchase a single pad or 3 in a package. We also offer a quantity discount for 5 single pad packages. Each pad comes with 10 pieces of double-sided adhesive tape and instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom