• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Knight Chronicles Online: Level 5 addiction on a whole new scale

I heard Final Fantasy 13 is coming out sometime soon, how about that.
Knight.jpg

White Knight Chronicles!!!

Up to four players can join in on quests that will help you loot, collect, and create the items you need to build the town of your dream, and snag some great equipment. There aren't that many of us who have played the Import version so we'll have to learn the rest as we go. I'll update the OP with the information as it comes and when I have time, as well as some helpful tips on items enemies and quests.

Basic Information

People and Places
bxhaduiobl.jpg

Active players and their Home Town will be listed here.

Players and Time Zones
GAF Name - PSN name

right now I'm not sure how you search for a player. It may be by their player name. If so we need to add that as well.

Mountain Time
BobTheFork - BobTheFork

Eastern Time
Dragonflys545 - Fireflys545
JudgeN - JudgeN
Cornbread78 - Cornbread78
PuMa - PuMa
NightHawk17 - NightHawk17
MikeE21286 - MikeE21286
FuttBuck - Dyslecix
GraveRobberX - GraveRobberX
Miragith - Miragith
Revolutionary - Revolutionary
Trav - TravGA
cabot - Liquidlynch13
Kyolux - Kyolux

Central Time
lljride - lljride
Arkaerial - Themlasu
DMPrince - DMPrince
inner-G - KiLLBeAsT

Pacific Time
Nyong - aspectus
Nightz - N1ghtz
Trevelyan - Trevelyan
Chromax - Chromax
Kuro Madoushi - Kaydin
Satori - satori
Toki767 - Knight613
Ricker - Ravenden
shwimpy - shwimpy
ivedoneyourmom - ivedoneyourmom
onisegawa - lawtow

Greenwich Mean Time
Ikkarus - Ikkarus
Corto - corto1976

nyong

Banned
PSN: aspectus

Whenever my local EB gets it in I will pick it up. It's midterm week so my playtime will be minimal for awhile.

EDIT: Timezone is PST. I should be on mostly in the evenings.

sk3tch

EDIT: canceled my order at buy.com. Going to take a "wait and see" approach on this one, esp. with Demon's Souls arriving today. :lol

Ikkarus

This is a definite purchase for me. Sadly I'll have to wait until the 26th Feb until it's released in the UK.

Regardless I am in the hunt for booty and booty I shall find! :D

PSN: Ikkarus
Timezone: GMT

Cornbread78

Nice touch Bob.

I'm picking it up as soon as it hits store shelves.

Plan nights (generally): <all EST>
Tuesday, 10:00pm-12:30am
Friday, Sat 9:00pm-3:00am

PSN: Cornbread78

My list may be full, so shoot me a PSN message if you want to rock the online and I'll work to get you added.

Corto

I have ordered the NA version from VGP. I hope to get it this friday or until next tuesday...

My PSN id: corto1976
Timezone: GMT

PuMa

PSN - PuMa
EST

Im going to get as much of this and MAG in before Heavy Rain and FF13 come out. Good times.

lljride

PSN lljride
CST

I'll be online for a couple of hours each evening at least, then a lot on the weekends. I'm going to try to get the single player stuff out of the way quick so I can dedicate my time to the online.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
PSN: GraveRobberX
Times Zone: Eastern (NYC)

Will be a healer/support class online.

Toki767

PSN: Knight613
Timezone: PST

Will probably try to go through SP before moving to MP unless I get bored with SP. :lol

Ricker

PSN: Ravenden

I`m in Canada,EST, but currently unemployed so I`ll be on at anytime from 8 in the morning to midnight :lol

Ok, I'm making a GeoNet room so we can take the first quest if anyone wants to come with me. It will just be my name as the room name. The password will be "spoony"

Nightz

My copy won't be arriving until tomorrow at the earliest. I was so tempted to stop by Best Buy or Gamestop on the way home from work too!

onisegawa

Neo Member
GAF - onisegawa
PSN - lawtow
Time zone - GMT Greenwich Mean Time

I won't have the game till 19th though. But please add me for now :)

My new town is up for a quest lobby.
Remember, if you see me online add me. That way you can visit my town even when I'm not there and buy stuff and I THINK you can harvest from my fields and rock mine.

Nightz

So I gave in and picked up a copy from Best Buy during my lunch break. I'll probably just give the Amazon copy to my brother so he can play too. Can't wait to get home and play!

nyong

Banned
So far I've been able to find BobTheFork and Kaydin. Friend requests sent. Either there's a setting problem, or most people do not have their towns yet. Because I can't find many people.

Anyhow, I'm up to Level 9. Should hit 12 or so before the night it out. Look me up if you're up for some questing.

Has anyone else been suffering from spontaneous disconnections? I was doing a quest for a good 20 minutes and then all the sudden the game lagged up and I lost connection. I'll probably run a test, but I think that the problem occurs when I use my mic.

KZObsessed

Obsessed said:
Has anyone else been suffering from spontaneous disconnections? I was doing a quest for a good 20 minutes and then all the sudden the game lagged up and I lost connection. I'll probably run a test, but I think that the problem occurs when I use my mic.

omg we are brothers

Ricker

Update list please :D .... i`ll put my in game name also,which is much faster because you can`t add the PSN handle in game on the friend list....my guy`s name is Raven....my space/room whatever it`s called in the Geonet area of the game(still confusing to me) is Raven.Ville if that helps any...

jkoch

PSN: jkoch

I have a wife, kids, house, etc; so I only have a few hours a day to play. If you're a powergamer, I probably won't be much use to you. If you're in the same boat, add me if you play around 8-12 PM EST (and maybe a couple hours in the afternoon on weekends when the kids are napping).

Top Bottom