• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Knight Chronicles Online: Level 5 addiction on a whole new scale

Tabs

jkoch said:
PSN: jkoch

I have a wife, kids, house, etc; so I only have a few hours a day to play. If you're a powergamer, I probably won't be much use to you. If you're in the same boat, add me if you play around 8-12 PM EST (and maybe a couple hours in the afternoon on weekends when the kids are napping).
Same situation for me. I'll look you up tonight.
I just hit GeoNet last night and didn't spend much time there, didn't have this list of names handy. How do we add friends? By PSN name, avatar name, town name?

KtSlime

I can't seem to connect at all, I think I have tried 7 times in the past 2 hours, it just sits at the connecting screen. Anyone with the same problem?

Sallokin

PSN = Sallokin

Just picked up the game today so I suppose I'll have to play a bit before I unlock the online stuff, but please add me as I'd really like to play with a few folks. I can play for a few hours each night around 6 - 9 P.M. Mountain Time.

Hung Wei Lo

PSN - Kinezo

TZ - EST

Currently lvl 15 (yay me) and am on at all hours of the day - who needs to search for a job when I can play WKC :lol

Arsin

PSN: Arsin619

Timezone: PST

I am on mostly at night. Having a great time with the game, getting a Monster Hunter vibe from the questing. Looking forward to doing some online stuff with fellow Gafers.

Time Zone - EST
PSN name - Robobandit

Only lv 5 at the moment.. haven't played online yet.

Will definitely be looking forward to it in a few levels.

Tabs

I did two quests yesterday but no one from here was on at the time. Usually when we do these types of games we have a standard place and room name.

I got my Georama started last night so we could use that with a room name neogaf, password believe? Or is there a better way to meet? I know most of us are doing mostly single player right now so it's moot.

JudgeN

Just added on the list to my Geonet, so if you got an invite don't be scared :D

Only level 5 though, gotta start catching up.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Level 25, Guild Rank 4

Been playing as a RDM so far, its alright, might have to do some more single player to unlock more online quests

Got 5 trophies already which is fuck awesome (all bronze)

Hey all. im still waiting for mine to ship!!! should get here today/tomorrow. im really excited for this game.

PSN = Holycon
Time zone = EST

Will see you online soon!

Masamuna

PSN/Avatar Name - Masamuna.

Currently level 22 IIRC focusing on DD/Buffs and debuffs. If anyone wants to play hit me up on Geonet.

depward

Added guys from the PST list. Here's my online ID:

PSN: depward
Online ID: depward (all lowercase)
Time: PST

cabottemp

Banned
hey i asked in the official thread but nobody answered, i am only able to buy one quest (the one with the 2 trolls at the end) and i've done that one online already, where can i buy more quests?!

Artadius

cabot said:
hey i asked in the official thread but nobody answered, i am only able to buy one quest (the one with the 2 trolls at the end) and i've done that one online already, where can i buy more quests?!

More quests unlock as you progress the single player storyline. Next set unlocks when you get to the desert or desert town if I'm not mistaken...

Sora_N

Just adding here even though I haven't even gotten GeoNet yet.

PSN: Aisutron
WKC Avatar: Etienne

I go to school full-time and work part-time (weekends) but I have springbreak soon so will be doing a fair amount of studying and gaming. :lol

I have barely any time for this week though.

nyong

Banned
I have yet to receive a friend's request confirmation from anyone. Which means one of two things: 1) nobody likes me, or 2) system is bunk.

(possibly both)

You've out-leveled me now, but do me a favor and check your inbox BobTheFork. Curious if it's sitting in there, or whether two people need to send each other the request for it to register.

DemiMatt

PSN: DemiMatt
WKC Avatar: Lucrettia or Selvaria

Lucrettia is a spear user with support, Selvaria will most likely be the same. Made a 2nd because my 1st looks like she has down syndrome.

Autofokus

PSN ID: Presskohle
Online ID: Presskohle
Timezone: GMT+1

My wife plays too ( more than me..with a better town :/ ), so don´t hesitate to add her. :)

PSN ID: noli-me-tangere
Online ID: noli-me-tangere

depward

nyong said:
I have yet to receive a friend's request confirmation from anyone. Which means one of two things: 1) nobody likes me, or 2) system is bunk.

(possibly both)

You've out-leveled me now, but do me a favor and check your inbox BobTheFork. Curious if it's sitting in there, or whether two people need to send each other the request for it to register.

I believe I tried to send you a GeoNet friend request but I kept on getting errors. Can you check if your name is correct (remember: it's case-sensitive) on the OP list?

Artadius

I havn't gotten any GeoNet friend requests yet...but I havn't sent any out either. I'm going to be looking at doing some online tonight... possibly with a friend or two. GR 1 or 2 right now so not too high of level...

I'm a dedicated caster and can exclusively heal if the situation calls for it along with mana drain. I also use a mic.

Feel free to drop by my somewhat sparse town if you like as well. Artadius.World... it is level 3 with cook and miner focus so far.

Feel free to PSN friend request me as well if you like. Generally looking for more PSN GAF buddies. PSN name is also Artadius.

BTW, has the OP even been in this thread since he created. What a waste.

Artadius

I've pretty much friend requested in GeoNet everyone on this topic... though quite a few of you were listed as not found. Guess that means you either didn't pick it up yet or your PSN names are wrong (might be case sensitive?).

I don't think you get notified of friend requests... so this likely won't work unless you add people the same way on your friends list (request via GeoNet add Friend). So feel free to add Artadius :)

Lan_97

I am really considering getting this game. Do you guys quest a lot together, or is going with randoms also a fun experience?

Chris R

Lan_97 said:
I am really considering getting this game. Do you guys quest a lot together, or is going with randoms also a fun experience?
I've done three quests online so far, and not one of them was a gaffer. They were quite fun, except for when one random idiot runs off and tries to just kill shit on their own to get exp/G and then piggyback on the boss kill.

Anyway, here is my PSN id: rhfb

Like I said, I've done three quests online, and want to do more, but I guess I should be playing the single player portion more to gain levels and unlock quests :lol

depward

Artadius said:
I've pretty much friend requested in GeoNet everyone on this topic... though quite a few of you were listed as not found. Guess that means you either didn't pick it up yet or your PSN names are wrong (might be case sensitive?).

I don't think you get notified of friend requests... so this likely won't work unless you add people the same way on your friends list (request via GeoNet add Friend). So feel free to add Artadius :)

Just was able to hop on and add you - at least you have one gaffer on your friends list now :D

Autofokus

Artadius said:

Yeah, and it sucks. You don´t know if anyone tried to add you at all.
If you add someone, I recommend sending the same person a B-Mail with an generic subject like "GAF Friend Request".

depward

Added the majority of gaffers listed here and had one person actually be my friend (meaning: they added me too). Didn't think about B-Mail until Autofokus suggested that idea; now I need to go through and spend more time adding people who I might / might not play with :lol

Azura

Add me to the list, another ESTer. I'm usually on every evening feel free to add me. Just mention WKC in your Friend request so i'll know

PSN: Vixen25
Gaf SN: Azura

Cornbread78

I finally got my Geonet up and running, now I just have to figure out how to design my village, LOL. Go ahead and add me (EST)

PSN: Cornbread78
GEO City: Cornbread. ville

Remember, punctuation matters, LOL!

Chewstay

Neo Member
Hey guys.. I have been playing heavy on and off for the last 2 weeks (is that an oxymoron?) and am sitting at level 41 GR7... a fresh GR7.

I'm looking for a few people who want to grind out A Dish Best Served Cold (Big Red) part 1 150 times in a row.

If you aren't too familiar with the quest it takes 5 minutes round trip (set up quest, do quest, reload town, repeat) and nets 5500 GR points. You need to have at least made it to the Lagnish Desert and must be at least Level 30 I believe to get it.

If you want to grind this out I am available EST between 9pm and 12:30am tonight and tomorrow. I would like to do it with more of a steady group vs the usual sit in standby mode and wait for 4-5 minutes for people to join.

PSN name Chewstay
WKC Online id if that helps is Chewstay.land

GothPunk

I've just started so I'm only level 7. I'll be on mostly at weekends but send me a message and maybe I'll pop on to help with a quest. I have a mic.

PSN: GothPunk
Time Zone: GMT.

Finalow

GAF: finalozzo
PSN: Jack999888
Timezone: central

I have a lot of questions:

- my city is in the desert, but i've only one type of this place, with cactus, it's orrible. So, how can i unlock the other types?

- the max of reincarnations is 4. With 4 we can learn the 60% of total abilities, so how can i complete all the 8 abilities?

- i need guide for the items. For example i don't know where i can get the soldier bee's jaw, or the waterspider's claw.

- someone have already got the platinum? :lol

Cornbread78

Is anyone still playing this in the US? I'm almost done the story and ready to hit the Geo hardcore before I dive into FFXIII.... anyone?

Top Bottom