• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is the biggest fan of each platform on this forum?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I'm probably the biggest fan of two companies that don't exist anymore;

995px-Square_Soft_logo.svg.png

and

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
Oh man do I have some good news for you

MarkMe2525

Gold Member
Not many fans of the Quest 3. I gave up on the thread.
Yeah, actually having to perform these physical actions seem to discourage usage. It's a damn shame. So many multi-player experiences I miss out on because I don't know anyone to play with (I don't like playing random matches due to the number of children on there)

Maddoxswe

I nominates Phils balls as the biggest xbox fanboy currenly alive. Haven’t seen a fanboy like him before. If he isn’t paid by Xbox he is a fool.

RickMasters

Imagine being an Intel fan, lmao.
I can’t lie I kind of used to be big Intel fan…. But them Mac M series chips absolutely smoke them. I like AMD chips too though. When it comes to PC part manufacturers though…… are any of us allowed to be ASUS super fans?

Infact…. You know what?…. I got dibs on sega and ASUS. Who’s gonna be my, gigabyte and MSI rivals though? Point them out to me! 🥷🏾😂

RickMasters

I have
- Zune HD
- Xbox One
- Xbox One S (red Gears 4 edition)
- Xbox One X (white Gears 5 edition)
- Xbox Series X
- Xbox Fridge
- Lumia 950 XL
- Surface Duo
- Surface Book 3
- a green rat plushie

Pictures:
Man, I wanted one of theirs white one Xs so bad. I still have my black one X set up in the lounge of one my studios. Still a solid 4K capable console. I just have have it set up for the sports game, COD and halo. It’s Crazy how crisp games still look on it.

Fess

I'm the resident Atarian video game and computer guy.

I own a 2600, 5200, 7800, 65XE, 1040STE, Lynx and Jaguar/Jag CD. For New Atari, I own the VCS and 2600+ consoles.

I have a complete boxed Atari Jaguar and Jaguar CD retail collection. I also own about about 300 or so boxed Atari 400/800/XL/XE and Atari ST computer games.
Heh this sends me back in time, you’re totally the arch enemy of my younger self! I’m an old Commodore guy and for some reason hated Atari even though I’ve never even touched anything from Atari. And you literally have everything !
Had to dig out my old sketch books, I drew this as a kid, don’t ask me why the arms are gone 😂
RR6uwRH.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm the biggest hater of all platforms. Which is why I get attacks from all platforms fanboys on a regular basis. Feels good. I take a huge dump on every single gaming company in existence, no exceptions. Reading GAF is much better than actually playing games these days anyways.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I owned a whole bunch of systems but I was only a fan of the Sega machines. Genesis, Saturn and Dreamcast to be exact.

Last edited:

nani17

are in a big trouble
9D7eDTv.png

I have all this (minus gbc and gb micro) and more
Xbox Series X and S
Xbox One S
Og Xbox
NES 2x
Atari 2600 jr
Magnavox Odyssey 2
game.com
Nintendo 3ds
Nintendo WiiU
Sega Saturn (modchipped)
Steam Deck
Commodore 128
I kinda quit buying retro consoles. Too damn expensive now.
Yes the prices are gone too crazy for me

7mcDI0t.png

Jan 16 2024! :messenger_confused:
I liked CatLady a lot, she was helpful to me and I never saw her being rude to people here. She was banned some time ago for "platform warring" and it seems that she is not willing to return to this forum at this point.

I can understand the motive behind banning rude and disrespectful individuals, because you need to have civil discussion on the forum, but what's good in banning people just for expressing their sympathy to certain platform (aka platform warriors)?

It is natural to have your preferences as a gamer, and platform wars are usually fun and entertaining. Sometimes I even learn something new from platform warriors, because they usually provide arguments in their discussions. For example, I used to think that the 10TF on the PS5 was just a marketing gimmick, but when PlayStation fans explained to me how the PS5 hardware really works, I realized how wrong I was.

Last edited:

Havoc2049

Heh this sends me back in time, you’re totally the arch enemy of my younger self! I’m an old Commodore guy and for some reason hated Atari even though I’ve never even touched anything from Atari. And you literally have everything !
Had to dig out my old sketch books, I drew this as a kid, don’t ask me why the arms are gone 😂
RR6uwRH.jpeg
Haha, cool pic. The poor ST doesn't have a chance.

I actually had a Commodor 64C ,1541C disk drive and a Seikosha dot matrix printer, and rocked GOES back in the day from like '86 to ''88. But damn the disk drives access speeds on the C64 were slow, even with a fast load cart. You could load two games on the Atari-8bit or Apple II in the time it took to load one game on the C64. My favorite game was Pirates. It was the cool first print run packaging, which came in like a hard cover notebook/journal.

648638-sid-meiers-pirates-commodore-64-front-cover.jpg

Fess

Haha, cool pic. The poor ST doesn't have a chance.

I actually had a Commodor 64C ,1541C disk drive and a Seikosha dot matrix printer, and rocked GOES back in the day from like '86 to ''88. But damn the disk drives access speeds on the C64 were slow, even with a fast load cart. You could load two games on the Atari-8bit or Apple II in the time it took to load one game on the C64. My favorite game was Pirates. It was the cool first print run packaging, which came in like a hard cover notebook/journal.

648638-sid-meiers-pirates-commodore-64-front-cover.jpg
Pirates was awesome!
And I’ve been wanting an open world AAA pirates game for decades. AC Black Flag without AC or Sea of Thieves with offline SP adventures.
Why can’t devs see that a single player pirate adventure with treasure hunting and cool sword fights and boarding combat would be fun?

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Haven’t been able to tell who’s who’s in the current console war years ago people chose a console and rolled with it, one time someone flipped from 360 to ps3 and that opened the door to changing consoles, I will say over the last few years people have been Pc plus one, or you see someone with everything, handheld, big 3, iPhone, computer.

Everything Is Fine Doctor GIF by Travis

Top Bottom