• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who watches "Degrassi" on Teen Nick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

=W=

Haha

I watched this show once. During the episode, one of the students decided that he would pretend to be gay with his other friend so a girl would stop pursuing him.

Then I decided that this was the worst show on television.

jenov4

The only Degrassi that counts is the one from the 80's. :)

They used to film that show around my neigbourhood too.

dem

E390-2000030202153326.jpg

Old degrassi rules

new one isnt bad

hobbitx

I watch it all the time on Noggin, or "The N". It's a pretty good show, I used to turn to Noggin to watch old Ghostwriter reruns but then I came across this show. That psycho Rick was pretty hilarious to watch.

Yeah, "Spinner" is fucking gay. Last night was the "boner" episode. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time...

I think they should have a "serious life lesson" episode where a seemingly random character....lets say Emma accidently caps Spinner, she goes to jail, and then fire both of them. They both suck.

OMG!!

pi_freak.gif
pi_freak.gif
pi_freak.gif

They gay character has a date!! I can't think of any gay guy partners in HS... this is weird.

WTF?!!! They're holding hands??!

ge-man

HalfPastNoon said:
OMG!!

pi_freak.gif
pi_freak.gif
pi_freak.gif

They gay character has a date!! I can't think of any gay guy partners in HS... this is weird.

WTF?!!! They're holding hands??!

Believe it or not there are gay teens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom