• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Who were the two foreign players on the Pistons squad in 2003-2004?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
That very question was put up on ESPN's "Stump the Schwab," and the response by the challenger (who won, wtf) was...

"Mehmet Okur...and...uh... ... ...I don't know?"

Now come on. The guy knew tennis stuff that no human being should know, but he doesn't know who the second draft pick of 2003 was?

I think Darko got dissed, dudes! Let's kick his ass!

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Dammit! I keep forgetting to watch this.

Last week a guy missed what I thought was an extremely easy question. It was "Who are the two michigan alum to have won a super bowl MVP?"

He got Brady somewhat quickly, and in my head I'm rushing through "Kick returner! heisman pose! DESMOND HOWARD!" all the time assuming he was going to answer first. Didn't happen. Tsk tsk tsk.

crumbs

Don't forget about Z. Rebreca, but I guess that doesn't count since since he was traded in Feb.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Archaix said:
Dammit! I keep forgetting to watch this.

Last week a guy missed what I thought was an extremely easy question. It was "Who are the two michigan alum to have won a super bowl MVP?"

He got Brady somewhat quickly, and in my head I'm rushing through "Kick returner! heisman pose! DESMOND HOWARD!" all the time assuming he was going to answer first. Didn't happen. Tsk tsk tsk.

I got Brady but I doubt I would have ever gotten Howard. I did get him in TSN Quiz as the only SB MVP that was a special teamer, but only because Scwab reminded me ;) It may have been different if I had actually seen that SB rather than making $200 delivering pizzas that day though ;)

edit: I would have gotten Darko ahead of Okur though, didn't see much Mehmet after the second round unfortunately. Good player, was hoping he would be available in the expansion draft, but he was obviously a little too good for that. Didn't realize how well he did in the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom