• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who's on your ignore list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
In the past I've ignored people who've had trailers or parts of trailer in their avatars. Bastards don't understand spoilers.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
DMczaf said:
...Jordon?!

:|

Teh Hamburglar said:
LOL

I noticed that after I posted, wondered if anyone would say anything.
Now THAT'S comedy.
rock.gif

etiolate

Banned
I'd only ignore the people who I know what they would say, so it's redundant. I'll juse see a little "you have this person ignored" and already know what they said in the thread.

SKluck

Banned
Whenever I ignore someone I always click on their post to see what they wrote anyway, so I stopped ignoring people.

Mama Smurf said:
In the past I've ignored people who've had trailers or parts of trailer in their avatars. Bastards don't understand spoilers.

Ah, I love the adblock extension for Mozilla. I have so many people's avatars blocked it's hilarious. Some just annoy me and I just have to block them.

Willco

Hollywood Square
An ignore list thread without me somewhere in it? I guess the rumors are true. You people like me! You really, really like me!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Willco said:
An ignore list thread without me somewhere in it? I guess the rumors are true. You people like me! You really, really like me!

Dude, i only ignored you on the last forum because of your avatar... it was scary... the dude in the green costume gives me nightmares.

Willco said:

You also have Bruce Campbell for your avatar, and that's I think of when I think Willco. So if I ever ignored you it'd be like telling Bruce Campbell to shut up, and I loves my Bruce. And how else would anyone get Spider-man news?

robochimp

My ignore list is reserved for people with avatars i can not stand looking at. SO the only person ever on my ignore list was Ikenuhaze(or what ever it was) he had this avatar of some really ugly guy shaking his head back and forth with his tongue sticking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom