• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who's the most interesting/frightening sports interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odoul

Watching ESPN for years I just wonder what must be going through the minds of interviewers/cameramen when dealing with some of the crazier athletes. I don't mean like the AI practice episode. I mean guys like

1. Sheed - The shit that comes out of his mouth is puts you on edge more than a close game. But he has no respect for the Press and I find that funny.

2. Ron Artest - This mofo is unstable. He says he's supposed to take meds but throws them in the trash. I promise next year during a bad game he's going after a fan(Detroit Boston or NY being my guess)

3. Mike Tyson - I like the guy, but I couldn't be in the same room with him. There's something sinister behind those eyes. He just don't give a fuck. Entertaining but I wouldn't want to be anywhere close.

PS. If I was a reporter on Kobe I'd try to ho his fake ass at every opportunity.

PPS. Speaking of athletes/rapists. In Mike's stint in prison, did anyone have the brass fucking balls to try to bend him over? I'd hate to meet someone that badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom