• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why dont you own Otogi 2 yet?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
UGH. I went and played it again just to make sure.

What a horrible demo. I have no clue when i'm about to die, it doesn't explain anything. For some reason the x-axis is INVERTED on the thumbstick which is retarded(can you change this in the demo or in the full version?). I don't know how to block if there is such a thing. I press the Y button to do magic and nothing happens. I could see the full game possibly being good, but then all I get back when I ask about the full game is elitist BS from GAF royalty after he just asked me, and everyone else on the forum why we didn't buy the game.

Please can someone tell me why I might want to try out this game past the demo.

WarPig

DarkGiygas said:
Kintoki is a beast in that first level with the Spiders.

He's pretty much the only one you can use there. A lot of the levels are set up like that, where one character can run the board, although sometimes it'll give you an unlock for beating it with a less-suited character.

DFS.

I took out the Spiders with Suetake rather than Kintoku. Any of the stages are doable with any character; the Affinity just affects how much damage you take from attacks. Sadamitsu on a fire spider stage guarantees one-hit deaths.

Top Bottom