• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iboblUJuSWxMFK.jpg

sVI5Ytv.jpg

CorvoSol

Eureka Seven 21

So Amuro deserted White Base because Bright was a total and complete jerk. Talho indulged our spanking fetishes, there was a teleporting old man, Eureka is FUGLY AS HELL and Ray Charles is a legitimate pair of characters.

I assume Ray and Charles are the characters people wanted to hear my reaction to, so here's my thoughts:
1.) Charles is just a less bishonen, more manly Holland. Like Holland is the Amano alternate with always light hair and Charles is the in-game version with brown hair. Ray looks like a grown up Anemone, and Anemone looks like Eureka with long hair, so I'm assuming there is a connection there. She even acts like a mix of the two.
2.)Even so, they look kinda cool.
3.)Looking cool is not an indication of coolness in this show, though, as based on Moon Doggy.

OceanBlue

Here you are

Edit: Fail because wrong pp.

"All My fuckin Hommies Is Dead"

"All mah playaz is STILL Dead 1"

"What was wit dat explanation all up in tha end of tha fight though, biatch? "How tha fuck did you survive mah battle n' beat me?". "How, biatch? Because I fight fo' Athena whereas yo ass is bein controlled!" What, biatch? That didn't explain anythang!"

Strike Witches 1-5

I'm really enjoying this so far but I got 3 important questions. Is it ever expained why they don't were pants? Do they explain why there are only female witches? Why does the MC look so much like Saki?

1. They don't wear pants because it'd be hard to operate the striker unit otherwise. (Civilian females don't wear pants because respect for the witches or something)
2. Would YOU want a wiener all flopping around in the sky? Also because anime.
3. Ancestor

cajunator

Banned
You discovered the glory of the quote button and are still our king.

I must retire to my chamber (aka my old room at my parents house which now serves as the armory. Yay for sleeping with thousands of rounds of live ammunition! )

When I wake up in a few hours, I fully expect to see the waning moments of this thread.

Dresden

Also, Jexhius is no longer even a top-10 wall of shamer. How the mighty have fallen. One era of animegaffian history is over.

cajunator 1,400
kayos90 829
Narag 698
Regulus Tera 680
Chet Rippo 625
BGBW 605
wonzo 509
Mad Pierrot 464
Dedication Through Light 459
Theonik 433

dumbyugi

1. They don't wear pants because it'd be hard to operate the striker unit otherwise. (Civilian females don't wear pants because respect for the witches or something)
2. Would YOU want a wiener all flopping around in the sky? Also because anime.
3. Ancestor

1. I thought it was something like that.
2. Maybe I would.
3. Makes sense.

Syrinx

Okay, AnimeGAF, bedtime now. I'll probably wake up in the middle of the night and make a post in the OT then, as I probably won't have much time for posting tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom