• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witchfire Early Access coming to Steam in 2024 (currently available via Epic Games Store)

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Via Gematsu

The Astronauts will release the Early Access version of RPG shooter Witchfire via Steam in 2024, the developer announced.

Witchfire first launched in Early Access for PC via Epic Games Store on September 20, 2023, and The Astronauts just released the game’s “The Wailing Tower” update, adding a new map alongside new enemies, loot, gear, and features.

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Had on epic since day 1 great and fun romp. Anyone interested in fps and rouge experiences will love this game. Sadly another year or two on EA it seems :( I was hoping it was 1.0 but with them just releasing on steam EA it seems we’re in for a long wait..

StueyDuck

Early access? This game feels like it's been done for years now. I actually wouldn't have been surprised if you had told me it already released

Rickyiez

Early access? This game feels like it's been done for years now. I actually wouldn't have been surprised if you had told me it already released
7 years for Early access mate . Game was in a dev hell .

Unfortunately because of that the game looks very dated now , or Wukong Benchmark had already spoilt me

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
This game is a fucking dud in my eyes. It was announced like what 10 years ago? It was shown as something similar to Painkiller but now its an early acccess roguelike. 0 chance for this to ever see the light of day. Theyll keep it another 5 years in early access.

Top Bottom