• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman killed lover, put body in a blender then served it with rice to workers

Bullet Club

Banned
Woman ‘killed lover, put body in a blender then served it with rice to workers’

A woman has been arrested after a human tooth was found inside a food blender, believed to belong to her boyfriend.

The Moroccan is now accused of murdering her boyfriend then chopping up his body and serving it to Pakistani workers in the United Arab Emirates.

Her boyfriend vanished and there was no trace of him until his brother went looking for him and found the tooth inside the suspect’s food processor.

Prosecutors now allege that she butchered him, cooked his body and put it in a traditional rice and meat dish known as machboos.

They believe that she killed her boyfriend of seven years in the Al Ain emirate after he said that he wanted to marry another woman from their country. The woman said that it was out of revenge and that she had provided for him financially for years.

She told police that she killed him in a moment of ‘insanity’ when she was arrested after DNA samples proved it was his body.

A friend is alleged to have helped her to dispose of the body, but they deny witnessing anything relating to the case.

It is believed that he was murdered three months ago and a trial will take place at some point in the future once a full investigation has been carried out.

Metro

W1kkT1j.gif

It's kind of weird that his brother searched the food processor.

Fucking freaky, reminds me of that urban legend that Sloppy Joes were invented by a diner owned who murdered his cheating wife and her lover and fed them to his customers.

To think something like that actually happening.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Ya know, i bet it didnt taste half bad.

None of the coworkers complained.

After the fact, when i found out i would be nasueous for weeks though.

Ichabod

Banned
So your saying she put his tender heart in a blender and watched it spin around into beautiful oblivion?

hecatomb

Banned
I thought she was going to be asian. A lot of asian women will kill their husband if they want a divorce

manfestival

There is a ton of interesting information that the article misses that other articles bring up. Like the fact that he was leaving her for HIS cousin lol.

Raynes

Her boyfriend vanished and there was no trace of him until his brother went looking for him and found the tooth inside the suspect’s food processor.

Why would he look there?
Also, she just just be put in solitary confinement for life. The serving it to other people is absolutely villainous. Those people who ate that shit are going to be scarred for life, I know I would. I'm sick just reading that story, ugh.

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
Based on the article, sounds like the only thing that got her found out was the victim's brother finding the tooth in her blender.

*jots that down*

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
Other locations his brother searched:

-Behind the toilet
-Between the couch cushions
-Down the back of a dresser
-Underneath a potted plant

Clearly the victim's brother lives in a point'n'click game and he was just clicking on everything.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I guess you can say their relationship ended...

Sblendidly.

cryptoadam

Banned
So he was searching for his brother and one of the places he thought he should look was the blender?

Well we can't know from this poorly written article, but maybe the friend that helped her tipped off the brother and he got the tooth as proof of what happened.

trikster40

It’s stories like this that almost make me want to go vegan. We honestly don’t know what the hell we are served at restaurants. Or when we buy meat from the grocer.

LordPezix

Sometimes your diet choices really do save you from some horrifying shit.

I don't even want to think what I ate before I really started taking care of the food I put into my body. Like when you're a teenager and just shove 7/11 4 for $5 toquitos down your mouth. Not fucking clue what it is you're even eating, could've been spiced cow shit for all I know. Suurree was tasty though :messenger_tears_of_joy:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Other locations his brother searched:

-Behind the toilet
-Between the couch cushions
-Down the back of a dresser
-Underneath a potted plant

Clearly the victim's brother lives in a point'n'click game and he was just clicking on everything.

I feel dirty laughing at this so hard.

Marsellio23

It's horrible. I beg you, do not post such. Because then it becomes scary to live!
But .. this dude lived with her for 7 years, didn’t he notice that she was crazy ??

Top Bottom