• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Word on Killzone Demo

I played through the second level with the other two characters today, and thought that I would note that there are small differences in the levels, depending on who you are playing as.

For instance, if you're playing as Luger, the stealth chick, you'll find some enemies with their backs turned...You'll climb through vents, and shoot down at people in the rooms below...Stuff like that.

Another thing I noticed...I forget his name, but he's the big assault guy...Anyway, his gun is so big, that it has a handle on the side...I'm sure you've seen it in screens. Anyway, the muzzle flash is way too big. It seriously takes up like the entire screen. It's hard to see what your aiming it with a gun and muzzle flash this big.

For all the, and there are surprisingly many, Finnish readers out there, you can get the Killzone demo for free with the October issue of Pelaaja-magazine, it's a very polished two level demo where you can try out three of the characters.

Also, the game has now been moved to an early November release from it's 24.11 release date of before. In PAL-markets that is.

Spike

The next issue of OPM will have the Killzone demo. In the issue with the MGS3 demo, in the preview blurb about the game it says that next issue will include the demo.

Top Bottom