• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wordle |OT| Daily Word Game | Share Your Scores

dr_octagon

Banned
Wordle 439 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hell Yeah Success GIF by Naughty Dog

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Wordle 439 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Best Friends Fashion GIF by Saturday Night Live

Why does it keep turning off hard mode? I went back through the results thread, and sure enough hard mode turned itself off between 420 (BLAZE IT, NO SCOPE!) and 421. And I have correct answers going back to at least 404 (And I'm guessing quite a bit longer than that). But it says my streak is only 18 right now. The plot thickens. I guess I should have made an NYT account when they asked so I could have accurate scoring :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

:poop:

Maiden Voyage

Goldβ„’ Member
Wordle 439 4/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 439 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Best Friends Fashion GIF by Saturday Night Live

Why does it keep turning off hard mode? I went back through the results thread, and sure enough hard mode turned itself off between 420 (BLAZE IT, NO SCOPE!) and 421. And I have correct answers going back to at least 404 (And I'm guessing quite a bit longer than that). But it says my streak is only 18 right now. The plot thickens. I guess I should have made an NYT account when they asked so I could have accurate scoring :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

:poop:
Everything was stored in your browsers cookies. When I would travel, I would lose all progress since I play on my computer at my desk. I thought for sure the accounts would require a subscription but I was pleasantly surprised when it did not.

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Wordle 439 4/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Everything was stored in your browsers cookies. When I would travel, I would lose all progress since I play on my computer at my desk. I thought for sure the accounts would require a subscription but I was pleasantly surprised when it did not.
Right, but it's not like I lost my cookies.

NGimmNa.png

I mean I did when I reinstalled Windows, and I was okay with that... but I think I'm 85/85 since then without missing a day, but the streak broke itself at least twice for no reason I can figure out πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Last edited:
Top Bottom