• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WoW RELEASE DATE!!! (POSSIBLY, LES SPECULATE!)

akascream

Banned
Also, I'm not exactly sure you are aware of what is currently possible. Click the link I posted above. It is by faction, there are contested zones, raids, and player cooperation. The only thing not implemented is battlegrounds and player rewards.

I have been following the game for some time, and was fully aware of the current form of pvp on both the 'pvp' server and non pvp server before I even played the stress test. It isn't that hard to try to comprehend somebody's meaning. Stable knees are good, read my posts.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
I'm not even sure what the heck you are arguing anymore? If you are indeed aware of the fact that everything in the PvP link I posted above is currently in the game, you are wording your posts very badly.

Anyway... I'm starting to just repeat myself. Man, I wish I was playing WoW right now instead of posting here. ;_;

Let's get this puppy back on track with some info on FvF rewards system!

From linked feature:

"There will be rankings and prestige (for PvP), points systems (for factions), titles such as “Defender of the Realm”, and even extra content for PvP’ers of a sufficiently high standing, such as specific PvP instances, with special NPC vendors selling elite items that only the PvP “elite” will be able to access. There will also be item rewards for certain PvP feats."

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Sal Paradise Jr said:
Let's get this puppy back on track with some info on FvF rewards system!

From linked feature:

"There will be rankings and prestige (for PvP), points systems (for factions), titles such as “Defender of the Realm”, and even extra content for PvP’ers of a sufficiently high standing, such as specific PvP instances, with special NPC vendors selling elite items that only the PvP “elite” will be able to access. There will also be item rewards for certain PvP feats."

Ooooooooo :) Now just give exp for pvp kills and I'll be in heaven! <3

Top Bottom