• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wow, we shouldnt feel like losers anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
No matter how dorky an internet gaming message board might be, at least there is news and/or opinions on games to be gotten from a gaming message board.

What could you possibly have to discuss about soft drinks all day long.

http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Note: I was trying to find other people outraged by the coke/ESPN games screw job currently happening to me when I stumbled upon this.

explodet

Constant Coke / Pepsi flamewars, I'll bet.

Which celebrity is advertising for who, which new flavors are coming out, which soft drink is under which label, etc.

(these are all guesses)

explodet

fusion (on the soft drink board) said:
1.5 liters are doing terribly in NYC metro.

Coke lost a ton of market share, and now they are .1 behind Pepsi -- 34.2 to 34.3 (Seltzer, Snapple, and private label are pretty strong in that market).

Previously they had 38.5 to Pepsi's 32.9. I remember when I worked up there in the late 90's -- Coke was #2 until CCE bought Coke NY out.

Coke's sales fell 12.7% in supermarkets, I believe in the 3 month period ending in the middle of June. Ouch.
Wow. You squint, and it's a post on the Gaming Board. :D

Ripclawe

Banned
StoOgE said:
No matter how dorky an internet gaming message board might be, at least there is news and/or opinions on games to be gotten from a gaming message board.

What could you possibly have to discuss about soft drinks all day long.

http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Note: I was trying to find other people outraged by the coke/ESPN games screw job currently happening to me when I stumbled upon this.

Thats the board for the bevnet site, Its covers the beverage industry and a news source for newspapers, news and stuff all over the world, not surprising its message board is busy.

Plus you find out stuff like

joltgum-logo.jpg

Acrylamid

1.5 liters are doing terribly in NYC metro. Coke lost a ton of market share, and now they are .1 behind Pepsi -- 34.2 to 34.3 (Seltzer, Snapple, and private label are pretty strong in that market). Previously they had 38.5 to Pepsi's 32.9. I remember when I worked up there in the late 90's -- Coke was #2 until CCE bought Coke NY out. Coke's sales fell 12.7% in supermarkets, I believe in the 3 month period ending in the middle of June. Ouch.
I wonder if Walmart sales are included...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom