• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Fastlane 2016 |OT| Roundabout to Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couleurs

would be funny if next match brock has if he gets hit in the balls he just laughs pulls out a cup and throws it at his opponent and hits an f5

u9IRuRk.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Shield-Wyatts-1.gif

Remember guys? And now we hate them all ;_;

Except Rollins

BearPawB

Banned
Idk. I find Abrose vs Reigns actually pretty compelling
Their friendship is the only decent storyline they have been carrying out for awhile at this point

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
That's what I don't get. You're in a very physical position that requires cardio and yet you have some of the worst. I mean hell the old timers have better cardio than fucking Reigns does.

Right? I mean, it's one thing if you're someone like Ultimate Warrior, who is incredibly over with the crowd, so you have no choice but to try to work with his physical deficiencies for performing. But wrestling is essentially cardio-intensive performance art. Why would you want someone with no cardio as your main star unless you had absolutely no other choice?

Reigns > Ambrose tbh. the latter is more fun on the mic though.

Rollins is >>> wrestler and talker though. Shield god please recover.

edit: lmao ambrose looks so lazy, look at that push on lesnar during the powerbomb.

Toki767

I don't know what's worse. That someone chops Reigns as he wears a chest protector or that Reigns sells being chopped while wearing a chest protector.

NHL94

Banned
I need Ambrose to get some solid offense on Lesnar like Reins is getting. It would be good for him to get one of those table bombs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom