• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Money in the Bank 2013 |OT| Return of the Whole Show F'N, RDV

Status
Not open for further replies.

krae_man

I like how people still get so upset when Cena wins. This is like getting upset when Road Runner escapes from Wile E Coyote. OH MAN I THOGUHT COYOTE HAD HIM THAT TIME.

4UxggJQ.jpg

For anyone who saw the (completely correct) betting odds earlier:

What is your opinion on the winner of the final match? How do they use him and his title reign? (Remember to spoiler tag! ;))

I don't get why Cena needs a submission given he's not a technical wrestler, I don't get why he's never learnt to apply the hold properly, and I don't get why they'd have monsters tap to that shit.

Ithil

For anyone who's seen the betting odds earlier:

What is your opinion on the winner of the final match? How do they use him and his title reign? (Remember to spoiler tag! ;))

Stupid. He can get a shot any time easily as a 9 time World champion. Someone who needs the huge win and credibility should be taking it.

Alucard

Banned
How has the show been tonight, guys? I tuned in during Ryback/Jericho. That was alright. Enjoyed Ziggler/Del Rio, and got the expected finish in Cena/Henry. Typical WWE championship match with both guys exchanging big moves for the final 5-10 minutes and kicking out.

How was the start of the card?

One of a kind,

The fear I see when I look in your eyes
Makes you believe I'm one of a kind (one of a kind)
The fear I leave in the back of your mind
Makes you believe I'm
ONE OF A KIND..

Hey, Hey, Hey, One of a Kind,
Hey, Hey, Hey, One of a Kind,

Koko

Banned
How has the show been tonight, guys? I tuned in during Ryback/Jericho. That was alright. Enjoyed Ziggler/Del Rio, and got the expected finish in Cena/Henry. Typical WWE championship match with both guys exchanging big moves for the final 5-10 minutes and kicking out.

How was the start of the card?

You missed the best match ( Smackdown MITB Ladder Match).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom