• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
You utterly suck, Sir.

Seriously, why shit on WWE when they're doing good things. I just don't understand people like you, I really don't.

I say that because not every match blew me away. Kane/Wyatt was disappointing, I thought Sandow/Cody's match, while cool, could've lasted just a couple of minutes longer, unfortunately Dolph/Kaitlyn vs Big E/AJ had to follow up the awesomeness of the Bork/Punk match. I don't believe I recall shitting on WWE for putting out a lousy PPV in this entire thread just because I don't share your enthusiasm in this. I still think it's been solid for the most part, which is a change compared to the last few PPVs.

Omega

Banned
yeah Cena is winning

I don't think anyone has ever done this "well" against Cena and won. He always has to overcome those odds ya know

Aiii

So not worth it
I say that because not every match blew me away. Kane/Wyatt was disappointing, I thought Sandow/Cody's match, while cool, could've lasted just a couple of minutes longer, unfortunately Dolph/Kaitlyn vs Big E/AJ had to follow up the awesomeness of the Bork/Punk match. I don't believe I recall shitting on WWE for putting out a lousy PPV in this entire thread just because I don't share your enthusiasm in this. I still think it's been solid for the most part, which is a change compared to the last few PPVs.

Fair enough, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

But I will comb through your posts from now on, positivity is where we're at right now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom