• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it just bring this back

maxresdefault.jpg

I mean kids can paint themselves but I just hate how they built the gimmick. They could've handled it better.

I agree. Making it some altar ego that this little dude all of a sudden can scare his opponents by painting his face is dumb. They should have just made it something cool/ceremonial he does at PPVs and left it at that, like Seth's Sunday Whites.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Are they forgetting he in fact did lose the title at MITB

Balor's face paint makes no sense as some kind of "dark side" of himself if it quite evidently takes at least one makeup artist to help him put it on.

I AM UNLEASHING MY INNER DEMONS.

...KATHY, A LITTLE HELP, PLZ.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Balor's face paint makes no sense as some kind of "dark side" of himself if it quite evidently takes at least one makeup artist to help him put it on.

I AM UNLEASHING MY INNER DEMONS.

...KATHY, A LITTLE HELP, PLZ.
He's not supposed to actually be a demon he's a guy in face paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom