• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

Is Brock going to have another competitive match before he retires? Even when he loses I feel like it's going to be a fluke where he dominates the match.
tumblr_oc8luaiLps1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

Bert409

As a part time fan, I don't care so much for the Lesnar domination method of booking a match. I get tired of it TBH

I basically only watch PPVs, but so far every match has been really good.

THere have been no bad matches really. Some matches I've been more into than others, but every match was good wrestling. Having a lot of perspective, I think we're spoiled with the quality of wrestling.
Alot of these marks go out of their way to be negative and miserable. Pretty disrespectful of the talent IMO.

Yep. Lesnar is booked too strong IMO. There's just no back and forth. Like... It's one thing if it's Lesnar vs. a scrub and he wipes the ring with him. But when it's Orton.. Like Orton is a 12-time champ who is dominating on his own right, so when ORton can only pull surprise moves it just isn't psychologically interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom