• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE: Watch The JBL Nazi Walk/Salute Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda funny just because it comes out of nowhere, and just because how he looks when he does it. You can see one guy in the jump up and flip him off.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
It's like every time Bradshaw's career is looking up he does something stupid to fuck it up. HAHA Oh well Bradshaw's a loser and I hope he gets sent back to jobbersville where he belongs.

pilonv1

Well once the GAB is over you wont have to complain about Bradshaw being pushed down our throats. Get ready for two months of Mordecai!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What a douche.

Heh, I love how everyone can get pissed at him.

Newsflash: he's an actor playing the bad guy. Get over it pussies. Jesus, don't ever watch Schindler's List...

Bacon said:
Newsflash: he's an actor playing the bad guy. Get over it pussies. Jesus, don't ever watch Schindler's List...

Well, he's a horrible actor attempting to capitalize on his "mainstream appeal" which he has now lost thanks to this move. Since I'd rather watch the entire product, I'm not willing to dump the product over a few jokers, not yet anyway. Anything to get rid of this joker is necessary.

BTW, you do know he did something illegal, right?

Pimpwerx

Heh, I love how everyone can get pissed at him.

If Bradshaw can't come up with something better to get heat, then he deserves to be bashed. The guy sucks for one thing. Vince loves pushing bums like this who are loyal. So since no one really likes him, when he fucks up royally like this, it's an easy excuse to jump on his back and quickly show him the exit. When you're hanging by a thread, you gotta exercise more common sense than this. This was a pretty shitty thing to do, so I say get his crumb-bum ass out. Bring back Farooq. PEACE.

WasabiKing said:
Well, he's a horrible actor attempting to capitalize on his "mainstream appeal" which he has now lost thanks to this move. Since I'd rather watch the entire product, I'm not willing to dump the product over a few jokers, not yet anyway. Anything to get rid of this joker is necessary.

BTW, you do know he did something illegal, right?

Actually,I believe they found under some law that it ISN'T illegal because he was putting on a performance. If he was a real nazi then yeah, it would be illegal. And I doubt he'll leave the WWE anytime soon.

Pimpwerx said:
If Bradshaw can't come up with something better to get heat, then he deserves to be bashed. The guy sucks for one thing. Vince loves pushing bums like this who are loyal. So since no one really likes him, when he fucks up royally like this, it's an easy excuse to jump on his back and quickly show him the exit. When you're hanging by a thread, you gotta exercise more common sense than this. This was a pretty shitty thing to do, so I say get his crumb-bum ass out. Bring back Farooq. PEACE.

Yeah, he sucks (like the majority of the product) but it's still retarded that people get so up in arms over this. He's not really hanging by a thread either, since Vince loves him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom