• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

X-Men Legends WILL Kick-Ass (4-player confirmed)

Ryu

Here's the IGN confirmation link

This was one of my picks of one of the best games at E3 even at just 2-players. Now that it will have 4, something we have ALL wanted since its inception, it can't go wrong and these impressions have me really excited about the title. The combat sounds like a lot of fun and brings back memories of the old Capcom beat-em-up from a few years ago. I can't wait for this one to be released late September.

Matlock said:
I'll wait a couple of months, I don't want another Champions of Bore-rath on my hands.

What the point? It isn't anything like Champions of Norrath, it's not even made by the same company, not online, and what will a couple of months do if the game ends up being shit anyway?

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
My only complaint about this game is the graphics. I'm not diggin the whole "black line outlines the characters" style. Looks like it might be fun though.

Matlock

Banned
Littleberu said:
What the point? It isn't anything like Champions of Norrath, it's not even made by the same company, not online, and what will a couple of months do if the game ends up being shit anyway?

You didn't get the gist of my post. I'll wait until the initial hype dies completely down, see what people still think about it, and get it on the cheap if it's acceptable.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Matlock said:
You didn't get the gist of my post. I'll wait until the initial hype dies completely down, see what people still think about it, and get it on the cheap if it's acceptable.

Yes, because getting burned by GAF hype sucks. The NCAA backlash this soon after release is hilarious.

Dormer, are you still going to play in the ESPN league? we have 25/31 guys signed in. sign in if you still want to play, or at least let me know so i can give one of the replacement guys your team

Top Bottom