• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

X-Rebirth huge info. Complicated = bad. Complex = good.

I lost hope that this would be a good looking game with this. How do studios release stuff like this. Those cracks on the planet are terribad. Not only are they low poly, they are textured horribly too.

You really shouldn't be able to get that close to a planet if its going to look like that. I'm sure it looks ok about 3 times farther away.

It's just X3, dude. We've barely seen any footage from the new game. I'm excited and hope a new trailer drops in the next few weeks. It was originally supposed to drop Q1 2012.

Aselith

I lost hope that this would be a good looking game with this. How do studios release stuff like this. Those cracks on the planet are terribad. Not only are they low poly, they are textured horribly too.

You really shouldn't be able to get that close to a planet if its going to look like that. I'm sure it looks ok about 3 times farther away.

That's from an expansion for a game that came out in 2005.

Maybe I missed something but why is that posted in the announcement for the new game.

Nevermind, I can't read. They were announcing some expansion.

Twinduct

I don't know if people have seen this but here's some ingame footage of X-Rebirth it looks like. I'd never seen it before and I thought people might be interested. Trying to spice it up with a Progidy song makes it seem a little ridiculous though. Egosoft needs to fire their marketing team. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KeXU2vGa3Q

Looks really nice.

My god. That looks insane. the short glimpse of the cockpit made it seem to have it's own momentum!

And that animation of the factory! I really hope that's a honest preview of them!

Top Bottom