• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbix 3/4 player party games? What are some good ones?

Obviously not the console of choice for this sort of gaming, but there has to be a few good titles, right? I'm not thinking of system link multiplayer - just one xbox, one tv, and 4 pads :)

FightyF

Banned
Sports!

Live, Madden, NFL 2KX, NHL 2KX, NBA 2KX, NHL Hitz, Tiger Woods, Links, and Top Spin. More casual gamers will prefer Top Spin over simulations like NHL 2KX and Madden.

Games like NBA Street vol 2 are also considered fun...heheh I hate the game.

Project Gotham Racing 2 is also very good, as well as Rallisport Challange 2 (from what I've heard). Moto GP1 and 2 are really good.

Of course there are a good number of FPS games.

Brute Force's 4 player is considered average by most, but I've had a lot of fun with it. Timesplitters 2 and Halo are the ones to get. Oh, and don't forget Deathrow!

DoA3 is great with 4 players. Kung Fu Chaos is alright, the minigames are the ones you'll spend the most time on.

Dare I say that the Xbox has dethroned the Dreamcast to become the #1 multiplayer console? It has all the sports games the DC has, all the fighters, all the racers...but adds one some awesome FPS games.

Keio

For a Finer World
But what if the predominantly male fields of shooting (fps), racing and sports are excluded? Is Fuzion Frenzy worth picking up even for 4,99$? How does DOA 4-player work? Tag team?

DOA3 4 player is tag team and is pretty popular with Xbox/DOA3 fans around here. I suppose it's pretty fun if you like DOA3.

Though I personally think the games are mediocre, the Hunter: The Reckoning games are 4-player co-op affairs that could provide some decent fun. I'd pick up D&D Heroes instead, though.

Azih

Well, the Fusion Frenzy demo on Halo has some Amazingly fun mini games included that can waste a few hours.

Twisted System is a *very* addictive one, and the demo has some pretty sweet variations on the classic Bumper Balls.

IgeL

Twisted System is the ultimate party game. Especially when people are so tired or wasted that they can't really do anything else. We've spent countless hours just pressing the two buttons.

I'd suggest Kung Fu Chaos too. It has some fun minigames and the storymode ain't that bad either.

Hunter is alright but the camera really ruins it for more than two people. D&D Heroes, BGDA, BGDA2 are fun if you like those kind of games.

Metal Arms would probably be one of the best, if you like action/shooting games.

Subitai

Phantom Crash
Jet Set Radio Future
Mad Dash Racing (if you can find it)
Furious Karting (leader of the race determines background music)
Midtown Madness
Crimson Skies

Four Swords
Mario Party 4 and 5
Mario Golf
FZero GX
WarioWare
PacMan Vs
FF:CC

Hmmm...those should keep you busy. Glad I could help out.

D&D Heroes is a blast for 4 Player fun. Although it's not a party game per say.

Dance Dance Revolution is also fun. Women love this game.

You might want to try Trivial Pursuit.

DoA3 is fun for 4 players.

Fusion Frenzy is ok, but it's like Mario Party in that you'll be tired of each game in like 10 minutes of play.

I'd rent all of these you could.

sure other people said it, but i have to mention it again...

FUSION FRENZY

and yes, 'Twisted System' is top tier

Red Faction II
TimeSplitters 2
Unreal Championship

Top Bottom