• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox announces limited collector's edition OF Halo 2 for Europe (PR)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It was confirmed some weeks ago, but here you have the official word

London, UK, 21st July 2004 — Xbox®, the future generation video game system from Microsoft®, today announced it will be releasing a Limited Collector's Edition of the highly anticipated Halo 2, that includes a copy of the game plus a 2nd DVD packed with extra content. Xbox gamers will be able to get their hands on this unique offer, available across the UK from 11th November for an estimated street price of £44.99.

The Limited Collector's Edition of Halo 2 is, a 2 disc set that will come in a very collectable and stylish metal box. The 2nd DVD features extra content such as a Making of Halo 2 documentary, features on game design, animation, music, outtakes of cinematics and characters, art galleries - from concept to game, commentaries from the development team, and much more.

"We are very excited about this Limited Collector's Edition of Halo 2 and feel that fans will jump at the chance to add this exciting limited edition offer to their games collection," said Michel Cassius Senior Director, Xbox Platform and Marketing. "We are expecting a high demand for the Limited Collector's Edition of Halo 2 and since quantities are strictly limited, we suggest fans pre-order now to avoid disappointment."
In the other news, it is really fucking hot over here.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
£44.99? I pre-ordered the US version for £34.99 shipped

I guess VAT is partly to blame.

Jesiatha

Xbox®, the future generation video game system from Microsoft®, today announced it will be releasing a Limited Collector's Edition of the highly anticipated Halo 2

1) I don't think it really counts as "future generation" anymore
2) "Xbox...announced"? Rare must be rubbing off on marketing.

Sorry, I just get frustrated by MS marketing....

Solid

Midas said:
Yeah! Time to cancel the pre-order at dvdboxoffice and order it at Webhallen or something when they have it up for pre-order!
Jag mejlade precis Discshop.se, så vi får se om dom får upp den snart. Jag är guldkund där så frakten blir bara en tia jämfört med Webhallens 40kr :O :)

Midas

Haha nice. Det är säkert billigare frakt där annars också. Kom på att Webhallen tar typ 69:- om man betalar med VISA - galet.

IgeL

Ha! Envy your Finnish brethren who've been able to pre-order the limited edition for months now. Maybe our game stores don't suck that much after all. ;)

Top Bottom