• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass users given choice for Black Ops 6 Vault Edition for $30

Mr.ODST

Seems there is one perk not talked about, while you get Black Ops 6 with Gamepass they are giving users the choice to upgrade to the Vault Edition for $30

Think we might see this for more “ultimate editions” upgrades with GP games?

Seems like a good deal if you go all in on COD?

splattered

Wait so game on gamepass and you don't own it but you get vault edition for 30 bucks, or you can buy vault edition game for 30 bucks? I wanna own it so gonna buy it regardless

bender

What time is it?
Premium version upgrade that you can currently do for any Gamepass game with a premium edition. You will own the upgrade but not the base game.

Smart. While I don't think I'd ever use the option, it just encourages those who do to purchase the base game should the decide to cancel their membership.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Yes this is basically the same as the Starfield premium upgrade for Game Pass. Many of us theorized they would do the same here.

djjinx2

Seems there is one perk not talked about, while you get Black Ops 6 with Gamepass they are giving users the choice to upgrade to the Vault Edition for $30

Think we might see this for more “ultimate editions” upgrades with GP games?

Seems like a good deal if you go all in on COD?

Same as Forza did it, I see it as a great way to support the Devs whilst I get extra content.

I upgraded Forza and will do the same here. Can't wait for the GamePass CoD skins too 😂

I paid for the Starfield upgrade to play a bit early. I think that included the expansion.
Gamepass got extra money from me. Those bleepards.
Judging by the trailer for the expansion this fall. it looks like it was worth it. i paid $30 for the expansion upgrade.

The Premium upgrade can be had for $17 on eneba last i checked.

Beechos

Yep this is the tactic that has gotten me to still spend money on ms game despite gamepass. Buying the expansion pass to play the game early along with all the dlc for the complete experience for games. In my twisted mind I feel like I'm getting the ultimate edition of ms games for like $50 day 1. 30 for the expansion and buy the base game digital for like $20 when it eventual goes on sale.

Top Bottom