• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox LiVE | December 2015 | Winter late than Never

malfcn

P3Wh0ML.png

This thread is constantly evolving to have information up to date.
While this thread strives to cover a wide range of info, new threads are welcome.
DEGbdfR.png

All dates are subject to change, US dates listed.

01 | Just Cause 3
01 | Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends
01 | The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
01 | Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
02 | Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
09 | Baseball Riot
09 | Starwhal
11 | 6180 the Moon

Apps
00 | ...

VfUyeKp.png

Earn free games for being an XBL Gold member.
Xbox 360 titles are yours to keep forever: New titles are available at the beginning of the month until the 15th.
On the 16th a new title becomes free to purchase until the end of the month.
Xbox One titles are yours to keep during subscription: New titles are available at the beginning of the month until the end of the month.

Xbox One
00 | The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
16 | Theif

Xbox 360
01 | CastleStorm
16 | Sacred 3
16 | Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

haikira

Hey. Apologies if this isn't the best place to ask, but couldn't find anywhere else, and it's definitely not worthy of it's own thread.

How can you inspect items you're currently downloading? I stuck a few things on for download, and I'm not sure where you can see their progress. I'm still getting used to the new layout.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Got sorted. It was a season pass for Assassin's Creed I'd redeemed, and I discovered that if I click and manage the game, I can see all active downloads for it.

Though I'm still curious if there's an area that'll show all active downloads, and not just downloads for a specific game?

Top Bottom